Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Revenge on Asshole

Title: Revenge on Asshole

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:17:49
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 619 MB

Cameron is more then pissed when she catches her perverted step-brother peeping on her at home. He has no choice but to submit to any punishment Cameron dishes out or she will gladly tell his M0m what a disgusting pig he has been. A bare ass beating with a wire coat hanger is only the beginning as he needs to really be taught a severe lesson. Cameron pulls out a huge strap-on cock and shoves it mercilessly inside his virgin ass making him cry out loud begging for forgiveness.

Featuring: Cameron Dee
Categories: Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Humiliation, Strap-on

Download:
0107CD_Strapon.part1.rar.html
0107CD_Strapon.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Face Slapping At The Cross

Title: Face Slapping At The Cross

Duration: 00:06:50
File Size: 112 MB

Featuring Goddess Cleo, Mistress Ava Black

Being tied to a cross is an act of faith from a slave, asonce you are restrained you can’t defend yourself. If your mistress is in anespecially meanmood, as Mistress Ava Black and Goddess Cleo are here, they may just slap yousenseless. The slave’s face quicklyturns redder than cranberry sauce thanks to the constant onslaught of slapping.

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 6 minutes 49 seconds
Photos: 10
Tags: ava, cleo, face slapping, goddess, mistress

Download:
face_slapping_at_the_cross.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Please Miss Daisy Part 1

Title: Please Miss Daisy Part 1

Duration: 00:08:09
File Size: 172 MB

Ah yes Miss Daisy, a cute young girl that so many men want to serve and yet so few of them realize how cruel she really is. She often prefers to hold the camera herself while she makes her men beg and plead for mercy, which is what she does in this two part clip series. She loves when this slave squirms which is why she usually has him wear the cock shocker, and this slave is about to find out how cruel this young cutie can be.

Download:
PleaseMissDaisyPart1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Jerk-Off and Eat Your Own Cum, Loser!

Title: Jerk-Off and Eat Your Own Cum, Loser!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:49
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 440 MB

You`re such a pathetic loser you buy my clips to jerk-off to because you can`t get a woman in the real world. Well, today I want you to eat your own cum and you`re going to do it because I said so, moron. I`m going to tease you with my sexy body while you jerk-off that fucking cock so sit back and watch this gorgeous body of mine as I lay in bed and rub myself all over. I see you`re nice and hard already so start stroking it but you`re not allowed to cum until I give you permission. When you`re close to climax and on the verge of exploding I`m going to deny your orgasm by making you stop touching yourself while I continue teasing you with my body. Remember when I said that you`re not allowed to cum unless I say so? Well, I meant it! Now start jerking-off again and when I`m gracious enough to let you cum I want you to do it right in your own mouth. Lay on your bed, lift that ass up, open your mouth, and shoot your load right down your own throat and all over your face. Swallow your own cum for me, you dirty jerk! Your humilation is my pleasure and I love every second of it.

Download:
Jerk-Off_and_Eat_Your_Own_Cum_Loser.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Leather Indoctrination

Title: Leather Indoctrination

Duration: 00:30:13
File Size: 574 MB

Featuring Mistress Sidonia

Mistress Sidonia is wearing her beautiful thigh length leather boots and leather outfit, looking stunning for her lucky slave. She wastes no time in ordering the worship of her boots before she torments his nipples as he smells the delicate gloves on his face. Mistress then allows the slave to fuck her boots and feel the gloved hand until he cums on her command.

Download:
Leather_Indoctrination.part1.rar.html
Leather_Indoctrination.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Your Sadistic Exxx Kendra Reduces You

Title: Your Sadistic Exxx Kendra Reduces You

Duration: 00:10:51
File Size: 371 MB

"It's not enough for me that you wear that sissy maid uniform. It's not enough that you spent an entire day on your knees scrubbing the estate you lost to me in our divorce decree. Not suficiently degrading, darling. I want more. I want you broken completely. I want every last drop of your dignity. Down your throat... "

Miss Kendra James, sadistic ex, domestic dominatrix, sissy slave, cum eating...

Download:
kenEHJ-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Drained before Lock Up

Title: Drained before Lock Up

Duration: 00:06:38
File Size: 219 MB

I want to see how long you can go without an orgasm for me.. days? weeks? months?? I will be counting every second that I have your cock locked away in this tiny steel cage. I am going to let you drain yourself right before you are locked away so that I can account for every second your cock is chastised. Go ahead and jerk your cock... As soon as you spew that dirty man filth from your cock I am taking over control & chastising your cock.

Featuring: Bella Maree
Categories: Chastity, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
0129BM_POV.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Lady Kacy Kisha My Private Strap-on Slave

Title: Lady Kacy Kisha My Private Strap-on Slave

Duration: 00:05:45
File Size: 103 MB

Featuring Lady Kacy Kisha

Lady Kacy Kisha has brought her slave to a secludedabandoned building. No one can hear theslut scream as she savagely fucks his ass with her giant strapon.

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 5 minutes 44 seconds
Photos: 10
Tags: strapon anal femdom fetish bdsm slave dildo toys kacy tv

Download:
lady_kacy_kisha_my_private_strapon_slave_complete_hd.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Ass and Feet

Title: Ass and Feet

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:17
File Size: 238 MB

Brunette cutie pie, Alyssa Kayson, is looking as sexy as ever in a pale yellow bra and panty set, her beautiful long legs exposed and her gorgeous petite feet bare as she poses for you, eager to play. Watch as she turns around and bends over, showing off her perfect, firm round ass as she lifts her soft feet. Check her out while she’s wiggling her tiny toes, running her hand over her tight ass. Put her pretty feet in your face, sticking out your tongue to lick and kiss them. Put your hand on your cock and stroke it for her, following her jerk off instructions until you cum while you admire her sexy little feet and glorious round bottom.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Ass_and_Feet.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Too Much To Handle Part One

Title: Too Much To Handle Part One

Duration: 00:10:28
File Size: 606 MB

Princess Britney takes great delight in torturing her slaves. Her trademark facial abuse is dished out in a teasing, taunting fashion as she grinds her ass into the slave's face. She bounces, drops, and grinds from many different positions, noting that his face is not as comfortable as she would like. So she grabs a cushion, places it over his mouth and nose, and proceeds to sit on it. Britney wonders aloud if the slave can take much more of this, asking if the cushion alleviates the pain of her sit bones digging into his eyes.

Mistress: Princess Britney

Download:
lma-too-much-to-handle-p01.part1.rar.html
lma-too-much-to-handle-p01.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account