MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Cleo Worship My Boots

Title: Goddess Cleo Worship My Boots

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:41
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 94 MB

Featuring Goddess Cleo

Your Mistress will always look stunning and you should putthat extra effort in to ensure they look immaculate. Goddess Cleo needs her bootscleaned and herslaves should always be volunteering to do it for her, after all it is a jobthat can only be done properly with your tongue….

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 6 minutes 41 seconds
Photos: 10
Tags: boots, cleo, feet, goddess, heels, woreship

Download:
goddess_cleo_worship_my_boots.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Whipping My Pool Boy into Shape!

Title: Whipping My Pool Boy into Shape!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:37
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 364 MB

I caught my pool boy skinny dipping in my hot tub and I`m not done punishing this dirty jerk yet. I attach a leash to his collar and guide him around the back yard, laughing as he crawls naked on all fours like a dog. I beat his ass hard with a leather paddle and gag his mouth to muffle his cries of pain. I make him stand up, tie his arms above his head, and whip his bare ass over and over again wile laughing at his misery. I occasionally break to squeeze his balls and confuse his senses by jerking him off before whipping him yet again. When I`m finished with this loser his ass, balls, and cock are screaming in pain and I love it!

Download:
Whipping_My_Pool_Boy_into_Shape.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Tell Me I'm Beautiful

Title: Tell Me I'm Beautiful

Duration: 00:05:21
File Size: 89 MB

Princess Vanessa already knows she is beautiful. How else do you think she ensnares men like you? She casually throws a glance your way, bats her pretty eyelashes and poof you are hers. She knows this already. She just wants to hear you praising her while you kneel in front of her and stroke your cock, just to demonstrate to her how much you worship her. Please her and she may let you cum.

Download:
TellMeImBeautiful.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Sadistic Princess Danielle Gives You a Sissy Facial Ultimatum

Title: Sadistic Princess Danielle Gives You a Sissy Facial Ultimatum

Duration: 00:05:36
File Size: 192 MB

"We can do this one of two ways, wussy. You can pinch your sissy pimple and spray your loser jizz all over your face as I verbally humiliate you -- or I can put on my dominatrix gloves, extract the cum from you the painful way and slap it the fuck all over your face. Either way, you are getting a sissy facial tonight..."

Dominatrix Danielle, glove fetish, jerk commands, sissy facial, cum eating...

Download:
danFAC-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

GOOD BOYS SWALLOW

Title: GOOD BOYS SWALLOW

Duration: 00:08:36
File Size: 296 MB

Mistress Skin Diamond only allows her slave's to cum on her terms and her terms only. No slave cum should ever go to waste and nothing makes her happier then seeing a man willing to do anything for a release. Her slave is tied down with his mouth forced wide open as she edges out a huge blast of cum directly into his mouth making him swallow every last drop.

Featuring: Skin Diamond
Categories: Brunette, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Humiliation

Download:
1118SkinFE_Milking.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Nerdboy Humiliation

Title: Nerdboy Humiliation

Duration: 00:09:20
File Size: 273 MB

CATEGORY: Masturbation Instruction

This is a custom vid. The name "Antony" used several times. I chastise you for being a nerd, geek, dork, loser...calling you names, humiliating you, teasing you with my body & boobs. I make fun of your non-existent sex life. I encourage you to humiliate yourself further by jerking off for me, giving you a countdown to make you feel even more under my control.

Download:
nerdboy_humiliation.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

What I Like In The Morning

Title: What I Like In The Morning

Duration: 00:04:31
File Size: 83 MB

What does Pristine like first thing in the morning? Well coffee of course, but also being eaten from behind while she plays on her phone. Her man knows this very well which is why he is used to finding himself kneeling behind her orally adoring her womanhood to make sure she has a morning climax before he heads off to work.

Download:
WhatILikeInTheMorning.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Worship My Feet and Cover Them In Cum!

Title: Worship My Feet and Cover Them In Cum!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:09:19
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 511 MB

You love my feet, don`t you? They look so good in my shiny high heels. I bet you just want to get down on all fours and lick them clean for me, right? Maybe I`ll let you and if you`re an especially good slave maybe I`ll let you take the heels off so you can worship my pretty bare feet. Just look at how adorable they look with their painted red nails as I lay back on my sofa and hold them up to your face. Stick out your tongue and imagine licking these beautiful feet, slave. Suck each toe one by one and after that put your tongue between them and lick them clean. It makes you so horny doesn`t it? Put your cock between my feet and fuck them for me, you dirty jerk. I love feeling your dick between them and I`m going to lay here and play with my pretty pink pussy while I watch you do it. You`re not allowed to cum until I give you permission and when I finally do I want you to blow that load all over my feet!

Download:
Worship_My_Feet_and_Cover_Them_In_Cum.part1.rar.html
Worship_My_Feet_and_Cover_Them_In_Cum.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

OWNED BY ASS

Title: OWNED BY ASS

Duration: 00:08:58
File Size: 312 MB

Addison Avery has the ass of a true Goddess and makes sure her slave truly knows what controls him. He will live to worship her ass and learn there is nothing greater in life then being smothered by a big booty of a Goddess.

Featuring: Addison Avery
Categories: Ass Worship, Blonde, Face Sitting

Download:
1119AddisonFE_AssWorship.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account