Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hot Wax on My Slave's Bare Flesh!

Title: Hot Wax on My Slave's Bare Flesh!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:47
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 451 MB

In this video my slave lays on his back and I surprise him by dripping hot candle wax all over his bare skin. "Thank you, Mistress," my slave says as the wax scorches his naked flesh. Looking stunning in my tight new leather outfit I stand over him and pour wax from not one but two candles all over him. He groans in pain in between thanking me like the good little bitch boy that he is. I remind him once again that his pain is my pleasure as I coat his back with scalding hot wax.

Download:
Hot_Wax_on_My_Slaves_Bare_Flesh.part1.rar.html
Hot_Wax_on_My_Slaves_Bare_Flesh.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Let Me Grind Your Face

Title: Let Me Grind Your Face

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:03:32
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 67 MB

When Pristine tells him that she wants to grind his face, she means it in a friendly and loving manner. She wants him to kneel in front of her so she can grab hold of his head and make him lick her womanhood. It’s simply because she needs some oral pleasure before she can get started on her day.

Download:
LetMeGrindYourFace.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

ENSLAVED BY FEET

Title: ENSLAVED BY FEET

Duration: 00:09:18
File Size: 308 MB

Mistress Hannah puts her bitch to use ordering him to worship every inch of her long stocking covered legs down to her bare naked soles. Not satisfied yet, Mistress Hannah shoves her feet deep down his throat gagging him until his lesson is learned that worshipping her feet is a privilege not a right.

Featuring: Hannah Hartman
Categories: Brunette, Foot Worship

Download:
1021HH_FootWorship.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Boot Sniffing Professor

Title: Boot Sniffing Professor

Duration: 00:08:58
File Size: 3441 MB

Goddess Nikki is an incredibly sexy student who is dropping by her professor’s office late one evening to discuss the low grade she has in his class. She explains that she has been dealing with a lot lately, which has caused her grade to drop, and asks him to help her out. Suspecting that he has a foot fetish, she seductively unzips her knee high boot, placing it on his desk so that he can get a nice whiff of smelly boots. He has been wanting to sniff her boots for a really long time and is even more thrilled to sniff her beautiful bare feet. She then makes him clean her feet with his mouth, bribing him to raise her grade.

Download:
Goddess_Nicki_Boot_Sniffing_Professor.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

WHIPPED BY THE OFFICE GIRLS

Title: WHIPPED BY THE OFFICE GIRLS

Duration: 00:07:10
File Size: 419 MB

Boss Nikkole

I called you in here because the meeting is about to start in the conference room. You are the last male to work at this company and honestly, I can't WAIT to get rid of you. So I am going to basically make your life a living hell until you quit! I'm totally serious. And you are even going to help me pick out the WHIPS that me and the other women that work here at the office are going to use to BEAT you with today at our staff meeting. I figure it will increase the FEMAL workers' morale (which is all that matters) AND make you suffer and become so degraded that you literally cry and quit like a little bitch, haha!
The top sales girl gets to use the cane on you because that is the most painful and you will probabbly bleed- haha! Also this beating will be happening QUARTERLY. So even if you survive todays whipping, you can look forward to the hateful sneers of every girl here until next quarter. Everyday they will just be planning behind your back about how they will whip you in the conference room next time. Escpecially because I am giving a BONUS to the girl that makes you cry the most!

Download:
Whipped-by-Office-Girls.part1.rar.html
Whipped-by-Office-Girls.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Gay Training For Black Slave

Title: Gay Training For Black Slave

Duration: 00:15:12
File Size: 447 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

I plan to pimp out this black slave so he'll need to be trained properly. I tell him about the things he'll do for me with those men as he gags on my huge lady cock & takes it up the ass. I stretch & work in both of his slut holes mercilessly. Warning: Aggressive action & extreme language.

Download:
gay_training_for_black_slave.part1.rar.html
gay_training_for_black_slave.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

A Different Happy Ending

Title: A Different Happy Ending

Duration: 00:11:40
File Size: 441 MB

The always sexy Alyssa Kayson is at a spa and is about to get a massage from Alex, the massage therapist. She strips out of her clothes and kicks off her flip flops, leaving her in nothing but a sexy pink thong. The massage therapist decides to begin her massage with her bottom half, starting with her sexy legs and feet. Seeing her in such little clothing and having her beautiful bare feet in his face is too tempting for Alex, though. Unable to contain himself, he binds her wrists and ankles together with a rope, tying her up on the massage table. Soon, his cock is out and in between her arches, foot fucking her feet for the foot job he craved.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_A_Different_Happy_Ending.part1.rar.html
Alyssa_Kayson_A_Different_Happy_Ending.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

A Fucking Good Ride

Title: A Fucking Good Ride

Duration: 00:06:24
File Size: 138 MB

If you enjoy seeing erotic riding and a Mistress getting genuine pleasure for the ride, then this is the video clip for you. Mistress T is dressed in very sexy business attire and approaches her horse with some very devious ideas for how she wants to ride him. She secures her new dildo harness onto his back and then teases him with a strip tease to get him worked up. The horse always gives such a good ride when he is worked up.

Then she allows him a few sniffs of her ass to really make him a crazy stallion. She mounts the dildo on his back and with good rein control, she proceeds to extract the most exciting, pleasurable and wild ride of her life. The stallion is so worked up, he bucks and bucks and this serves to give Mistress T even more pleasure than she expected. The end result is what can best be described as... a fucking good ride!

Mistress: Mistress T

Download:
rw-a-fucking-good-ride.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Gimp Night Part 1

Title: Gimp Night Part 1

Duration: 00:09:35
File Size: 340 MB

This is the first clip in a 6 part series showing a typical night with my entertaining gimp who I keep in my closet. My lover films this humiliating scene where the gimp licks my dirty armpits, smells my filthy socks and licks the sock lint off of my feet as we laugh at him. He then does the dishes while I'm in the shower playing with my lovers huge cock and whispering to you what else I have planned for the night. All play a part in this action packed clip.

Download:
Gimp_Night_part_1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Me and Lady Asmondena Ram Her Sissy Slut`s Asshole!

Title: Me and Lady Asmondena Ram Her Sissy Slut`s Asshole!

Duration: 00:05:24
File Size: 105 MB

Continuing our brutal molestation of Lady Asmondena`s sissy slut, we switch positions and now it`s my turn to fuck the loser`s ass with my strap-on. I show no mercy as I pound her asshole with my big, strap-on cock while she groans in discomfort, struggling to take every inch of it. Lady Asmondena laughs in pleasure while she supervises the action, guiding my strap on into the slut`s sore asshole in between slapping the loser`s bottom. How much abuse can Chantel the Sissy take? We find out as I continue ramming her ass while Lady Asmondena rubs her cock in the slut`s face. We give Chantel a small break and let her rest her asshole while she watches me slip on my sexy latex theater gloves, taunting her the entire time. What a cruelly fun time!

Download:
Me_and_Lady_Asmondena_Ram_Her_Sissy_Sluts_Asshole.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: