Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

DINNER WITH MY EX

Title: DINNER WITH MY EX

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:47
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 515 MB

Oh, my God, its just a dinner. So WHAT that my EX is handsome and has a huge cock? He just wants to take me to a romantic resturant to talk about old times...Don't worry he wont hit on me. He's Such a good guy...and rich too!.
I'm only gonna fantasize about his huge cock because yours is so tiny but I'm not going to sleep with him, duh! And I know you say I always get drunk but i'm only gonna have ONE drink...I promise! But if he offers to buy a bottle of champagne, then I will probably have to drink it so its not rude. Oh, and you should give me a few hundred dollars so you can pay for it. H'e a very handsome man and is not used to paying for his own dinner and drinks even though he can totally afford it.
I know you are low on funds because you are in between jobs right now, so I am going to flirt with him a little and maybe he will hire you to be his secretary! I will even have him send ME your paychecks directly so I can manage our money better, honey!

FEATURING: GODDESS NIKKOLE

Download:
Dinner-With-My-Ex.part1.rar.html
Dinner-With-My-Ex.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

FULL METAL CHASTITY

Title: FULL METAL CHASTITY

Duration: 00:08:09
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 76 MB

Mistress Olivia is a cruel cock tease as she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration. She wants her slave's chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible making him desperate for a release. The only way she lets him near her pussy is when he is fully restrained with his cock locked behind a cage of steel bars. Mistress Olivia is determined to give him a case of aching blue balls as she teases and torments his caged cock with her perfect pussy.

Featuring: Olivia Austin
Categories: Blonde, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Download:
0114oa_chastitytease.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Poolside Footjob

Title: Poolside Footjob

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:11:29
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 434 MB

Alyssa Kayson is looking as sexy as ever in a striped bikini while she and her husband lounge by the pool, enjoying a cocktail. As the brunette babe stirs her drink, playing with the cherry in it, a naughty idea crosses her mind. She wants her honey to take the cherry and eat it, but from between her toes! Watch as he spreads her cute little toes, sticking cherries in between them. First, he kisses, licks, and sucks on her toes before sliding his tongue between her toe and the cherry, luring it into his mouth as his tongue wiggles along her toes. After all of the cherries are gone, Alyssa finishes him off with a steamy foot job.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Poolside_Footjob.part1.rar.html
Alyssa_Kayson_Poolside_Footjob.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

The Femdom Relationship

Title: The Femdom Relationship

Duration: 00:04:08
File Size: 75 MB

A femdom relationship has a somewhat different dynamic. Here she controls the tv remote control while her man sits obediently by her side, and she gets sexually pleased when and how she demands. So when the show on tv gets a bit boring, Holly only has to grab him by the hair and direct him to sexually serve her pussy.

Download:
TheFemdomRelationship.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Secretaries’ Petition

Title: Secretaries’ Petition

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:31
File Size: 285 MB

Goddess Jamie is an incredibly sexy secretary who works for you, but she and the other secretaries are sick and tired of the way you sexually objectify them and stare them down every day at work. Therefore, they have created a petition to get you fired for your lewd behavior. The gorgeous brunette goddess has every intention of delivering the petition to the human resources department, unless you change your behavior and start playing by their rules. If you want to keep your job then they are going to treat you just as you’ve been treating them. To start, she is going humiliate you by filming you masturbating to her sexy feet, giving you jerk off instructions as you worship her feet.

Download:
Goddess_Jamie_Secretaries_Petition.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Her Dirty Little Secret

Title: Her Dirty Little Secret

Duration: 00:09:52
File Size: 657 MB

Mistress T has been training her slave johnny for some time now. She is teaching him to serve each and every need she might have. She wants to take him as deep into slavery as is humanly possible and when it is all done, she wants him to be her dirty little secret. To the public, he will be a normal fellow, opening doors for her, pulling out chairs, paying the restaurant tab, but in private, she will use him for the most depraved things you can imagine. One of those services is full toilet slavery and when you watch this scene, you will be drawn into Mistress T's dark seductive world of depravity where you as the spectator won't be able to resist stroking your cock and dreaming it was you in her world.

Mistress: Mistress T

Download:
lma-her-dirty-little-secret.part1.rar.html
lma-her-dirty-little-secret.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mistress Ezada - Extreme Cock Teasing

Title: Mistress Ezada - Extreme Cock Teasing

Duration: 00:13:39
File Size: 133 MB

Updated Today

Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn prowls over her slave like a predatorwith its prey caught in a trap. Sheteases and torments every inch of his body with her long red nails, scratchinghis nipples and cock to the frustrated moans of her slave.

Parts: 2
Total Duration: 13 minutes 38 seconds
Photos: 10
Tags: cbt, cock, ezada, teasing

Download:
mistress_ezada_extreme_cock_teasing_complete_hd.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: