Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Annoying Uncle

Title: Annoying Uncle

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:09:01
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 343 MB

Goddess Nikki is planning on taking a weekend trip and is getting ready to leave, but her annoying uncle is trying to stand in her way. When she’s in the bathroom getting ready as he’s taking a shower, he starts grilling her about her plans and says she’s not allowed to go. When he tries to stop her, she takes his towel then humiliates him by laughing at him as he stands there naked, and she takes his cell phone. He begs her for his phone back but is distracted by her beautiful feet. She allows him to remove her sexy high heel pumps then lets him worship them by kissing and licking them, before blackmailing him into letting her go on the trip.

Download:
Goddess_Nicki_Annoying_Uncle.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

A Whole List of Complaints

Title: A Whole List of Complaints

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:32
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 86 MB

Lucy Zara

You realize by the look on Lucy Zara`s face that you are in big trouble. Look at this! A giant list of complaints about you, late orders, looking down girls shirts and up skirts. You can`t stop staring at her tits all you can think about is how hard your cock is and how badly you want her. You are going to come to me every morning and beg for your job idiot. You need to be dominated don`t you fucking moron. You belong on the ground like a worthless little loser, a pathetic little brown noser. Worship my ass loser and understand your place is now to be my bitch boy I am taking half of your wages while you BEG just to keep working here! You better learn your place loser because if you don`t get it together you will be sacked and you will never have this wonderful privilege again!

Download:
A_Whole_List_of_Complaints.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Wet Strapon Sucking

Title: Wet Strapon Sucking

Duration: 00:17:28
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 373 MB

Featuring: Mistress T

The slave is totally humiliated and degraded by Mistress T by her cruel verbals and force of will. He is soon licking the soles of her shoes while she teases him with her beautiful arse before she thrusts her big strapon into his mouth as she spits on him.

Download:
Wet_Strapon_Sucking.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Jenny

Title: Jenny & Maria in Knee High Boots

Duration: 00:11:55
File Size: 226 MB

They are back! The booted sisters have a story to tell. Miss Maria has met a guy and she wonders how this date will develop. Either way, boots will have an important role in it and whether he likes it or not, this lady and her sister are boots lovers. So join their story and their boots.

Download:
Jenny_Maria_in_Knee_High_Boots.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Pain For Pleasure

Title: Pain For Pleasure

Duration: 00:34:00
File Size: 405 MB

Featuring Lady Lana Latex & Mistress Sidonia

Mistress Sidonia and the Masked Mistress both want to use the mummified slave , so as a compromise they decide to use him at the same time. Mistress Sidonia concentrates on providing the sensual pain, CBT on his exposed cock whilst the Masked Mistress obtains sexual pleasure from his mouth before fucking the tormented member.

Download:
Pain_For_Pleasure.part1.rar.html
Pain_For_Pleasure.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Pimpstress Sari Sells Your Mouth

Title: Pimpstress Sari Sells Your Mouth & Virgin Rectum to a Gay Master

Duration: 00:05:34
File Size: 191 MB

"I seduce submissive bitch-boys like you and then sell you off as a sissy sex slave. Your pouty mouth and your tight little ass belong to me now and I intend on selling them to the highest bidder. I have a client willing to pay top dollar for virgin sissy boys. Once I get your mouth and ass trained, you are his..."

Princess Sari, sissy seduction, dominatrix pimp, blackmail, sissy humiliation...

Download:
sarCSK-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

You're Done When I Say You're Done

Title: You're Done When I Say You're Done

Duration: 00:06:49
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 410 MB

Ball Kicking and Kneeing, Ball Squeezing and Twisting, Hard Cock Slapping. Mistress Jasmine is always eager to kick some balls. The problem for her victim is that once she starts, she doesn't want to stop. Even when he is pleading for mercy she says, "You're done when I say you're done."

Mistress: Mistress Jasmine

Download:
kac-youre-done-when-i-say-youre-done.part1.rar.html
kac-youre-done-when-i-say-youre-done.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Lessons In Cruelty

Title: Lessons In Cruelty

Duration: 00:34:09
File Size: 730 MB

Featuring Mistress Sidonia & Switch Zara

Mistress Sidonia locks up her slavegirl and boy in the dungeon and leaves them but it is not long before Zara frees herself from the cage and is teasing the slaves chastity contained cock. Despite his begging, she does not release him and instead rides a strapon attached to his waist, causing him even more suffering as she gets pleasure. Mistress Sidonia walks in and catches them and despite their protestations, she decides to punish both of them with a firm spank and paddling. Before being locked away again. Slaveboy manages to escape this time and is soon following Zara's commands to lick her pussy to orgasm, Sidonia hearing her moans decides to teach him a lesson, instructing slavegirl to get him excited and ruin his orgasm.

Download:
Lessons_In_Cruelty.part1.rar.html
Lessons_In_Cruelty.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

I'm Not Just Mean, I'm Cruel

Title: I'm Not Just Mean, I'm Cruel

Duration: 00:04:20
File Size: 44 MB

Miss Lea is one of those cute young girls that isn’t just mean. She doesn’t just like to humiliate and degrade men. She’s also very cruel as she relishes being able to control the male orgasm schedule and make them financially suffer for the privilege. Treating men like you as worthless pets and hurting you financially brings her pleasure. That’s why she is smiling at you, not because she cares about you but because she loves watching you suffer as you helplessly stroke your cock.

Download:
ImNotJustMeanImCruel.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account