Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Boot Crime

Title: Boot Crime & Punishment

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:19:12
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 271 MB

The leather boot cleaning slave has been caught ejaculating over Mistress Sidonia's favourite thigh highs. She is furious with him and makes him clean them properly, before administering a corrective whipping, to show her displeasure. Mistress ties him to the cross and uses various whips until she feels his misdemeanor has been paid for and he is put back in line.

Download:
Boot_Crime_And_Punishment.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Brutally Electrocuting a Cheating Slave!

Title: Brutally Electrocuting a Cheating Slave!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:11:48
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 647 MB

After hearing rumors that one of my slaves was with another mistress I strap him to a chair and attach electrified clamps to his nipples. He denies the accusations but I don`t care if he`s telling the truth or not. I`m going to punish him anyway! "You are the only mistress!" he screams as I crank up the juice and send electricity surging through is naked body. "You`re a fucking liar!" I yell as I turn up the power even more. He cries out in agony as electric current sends shock waves of pain throughout him. "I want to hear the truth, come on!" I demand as I torture him. He continues denying the allegations as I haul out an electric prod and zap his cock and balls while he squirms in misery. I relentlessly electrocute his dick as he writhes in discomfort and bellows in pain. "Fuck you," I shout in his face when he pleads his innocence. I zap his cock and balls over and over again and after five minutes of brutal torture he finally confesses that he did indeed seek the company of another mistress. "I`m sorry!" he screams as I continue electrocuting him. Removing the clamps from his chest I use the prod on his bare nipples and show no mercy on this cheating bastard. He begs for forgiveness but will I give it to him? Watch this extremely brutal video to find out!

Download:
Brutally_Electrocuting_a_Cheating_Slave.part1.rar.html
Brutally_Electrocuting_a_Cheating_Slave.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Training My Sissy to Be a HUGE Cock Sucker!

Title: Training My Sissy to Be a HUGE Cock Sucker!

Duration: 00:09:50
File Size: 541 MB

"Hey, slut, I need you to come to my home right now fully dressed, do you understand me?" I demand as I phone one of my obedient slaves. They waste little time arriving at my home dressed like the girly loser and wearing lingerie, nylons, high heels, and a blonde wig. I let her know that I`ll be needing a pile of money soon and she`s going to be the one making it for me by being my little whore. If I want to get money for her services I must first train her how to suck big cocks like a champ, I inform her, and wearing a ridiculously huge strap-on I begin teaching her how to take an over-sized dick. "Put your tongue out and start to lick this huge cock," I demand as I shove it in her face. I have her suck it but it`s so massive she can barely fit it in her mouth! She`s going to be sucking a lot of cocks to make money for her mistress so she better learn how to do it right."I think you need a lubricant," I say as I spit in her mouth before having her suck the gigantic dick again. "Good girl," I praise as I grab the back of her head and make him take my huge cock. This fuck toy will be making me a lot of money!

Download:
Training_My_Sissy_to_Be_a_HUGE_Cock_Sucker.part1.rar.html
Training_My_Sissy_to_Be_a_HUGE_Cock_Sucker.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Cocksucking Hooker Fagboy

Title: Cocksucking Hooker Fagboy

Duration: 00:12:32
File Size: 367 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

Custom vid, the name "Michael" used a few times. You are my new hooker & as your pimp I want to ensure you're going to make lots of money for me. You're going to be sucking a lot of cocks & eating a lot of cum so today you're going to stroke & eat all of your own load to get used to it.

Download:
cocksucking_hooker_fagboy.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Arse Ridden

Title: Arse Ridden

Duration: 00:11:17
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 241 MB

The stunning Ms Savannah, wearing thigh high boots and cruel spurs, prepares her pony boy for a hard fucking with a giant pink strapon. After preparing his hole with her gloved fingers, she gives him a cropping before face fucking his mouth and pegging his arse hard and fast until she is fully satisfied with the training.

Download:
Arse_Ridden.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Black1982.

Can My Little Whore Slave Take This MASSIVE Strap-on?(Part1)

Title: Can My Little Whore Slave Take This MASSIVE Strap-on?(Part1)

Duration: 00:08:48
File Size: 485 MB

The best kind of slaves are the ones I can make money with by pimping them out as my whores. If they want to make good money for me they need to learn to take dicks of all shapes, colors, and sizes both in their mouth and in their ass. Dressed in drag and down on all fours, I pull this slave`s panties aside and use my lubed-up fingers to loosen her virginal asshole. It`s so little and tight that there`s no way she`ll be able to make money with it yet which means I must stretch it out to prepare her for her clients. Wearing the biggest strap-on cock you`ve ever seen I position myself behind this sissy slut to violate her in ways she never thought possible. This cock is so big, is there any way this little bitch can take it all? It`ll surely split her in half, won`t it? Find out in this video that`s so extreme you have to see it to believe it. The size of this strap-on will leave you speechless!

Download:
Can_My_Little_Whore_Slave_Take_This_MASSIVE_Strap-on.part1.rar.html
Can_My_Little_Whore_Slave_Take_This_MASSIVE_Strap-on.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Can My Little Whore Slave Take This MASSIVE Strap-on?(Part2)

Title: Can My Little Whore Slave Take This MASSIVE Strap-on?(Part2)

Duration: 00:04:34
File Size: 252 MB

The best kind of slaves are the ones I can make money with by pimping them out as my whores. If they want to make good money for me they need to learn to take dicks of all shapes, colors, and sizes both in their mouth and in their ass. Dressed in drag and down on all fours, I pull this slave`s panties aside and use my lubed-up fingers to loosen her virginal asshole. It`s so little and tight that there`s no way she`ll be able to make money with it yet which means I must stretch it out to prepare her for her clients. Wearing the biggest strap-on cock you`ve ever seen I position myself behind this sissy slut to violate her in ways she never thought possible. This cock is so big, is there any way this little bitch can take it all? It`ll surely split her in half, won`t it? Find out in this video that`s so extreme you have to see it to believe it. The size of this strap-on will leave you speechless!

Download:
Can_My_Little_Whore_Slave_Take_This_MASSIVE_Strap-on.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: