Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lipstick Taunts and Two Sissy Facials

Title: Lipstick Taunts and Two Sissy Facials

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:05:10
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 177 MB

"This is what I'm going to do to you tonight. You're going to watch me do my lips for my boyfriend, in preparation for the amazing blow job I'm going to give him. Then, after I tease you into submission, I'm going to give you two totally humiliating sissy facials -- the second one, from my mouth into your pathetic face ..."

Godess Scarlett, lip tease, lip gloss fetish, sissy facial humiliation...

Download:
scaCMF-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Milking Machine Manipulation

Title: Milking Machine Manipulation

Duration: 00:13:58
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 411 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

A twisted Classic FemDom scene....dungeon, extreme bondage, a slave getting milked with a milking machine (whether he wants to or not!), lots of leather & sensual Domination.

Download:
milking_machine_manipulation.part2.rar.html
milking_machine_manipulation.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

My Feet Stink

Title: My Feet Stink

Duration: 00:05:46
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1058 MB

Those boots that Ashlee wears sure do look good, but walking around all day in them makes her feet and socks stink quite a bit. That means first things first when she comes home, and her boots, socks and feet must be deeply inhaled by her slave. He needs to learn to appreciate her foot stink, to inhale it deeply and have that smell fill his lungs so that he can still smell her even when she isn’t around. Then when down to bare feet she can watch TV while her slave worships them as she comfortably relaxes.

Download:
MyFeetStink.part1.rar.html
MyFeetStink.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

High Heel Demolition Part 1

Title: High Heel Demolition Part 1

Duration: 00:07:42
File Size: 394 MB

Mistress XI releases her sadistic nature upon her rug with lots of energy and enthusiasm. Wearing sexy sharp open toed high heels, she can't wait to be viciously trampling him with full weight as he moans in agony. She pays special attention to his nipples and her sharp high heels leave deep impressions in his skin. Then she orders the camera man to give her a chair so she can stand on the chair and jump full weight with her high heels onto her rug's chest. OUCH! She does this many times. Trample fans will love this new series.

Mistress: Mistress XI

Download:
lmf-high-heel-demolition-p01.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

You’re Not Worthy of Me POV

Title: You’re Not Worthy of Me POV

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:15
File Size: 196 MB

Goddess Kylie is looking as sexy as ever in her matching pink bra and panty set and nude stiletto pump high heels. Unfortunately for you, you are not worthy of this gorgeous goddess and you don’t deserve to enjoy her or her beautiful assets. In fact, the only thing you are good for is worshipping her shoes and feet. To start, you are going to lick and kiss the bottoms of her heels, cleaning them with your tongue before you are permitted to worship her flawless feet. You will please her by kissing, licking, and sucking on her feet as you follow her jerk off instructions. Stroke your cock just as she tells you, but you better not cum until she allows it!

Download:
Goddess_Kylie_Youre_Not_Worthy_of_Me_POV.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Princess Hoiils Makes You Masturbate into Her Boyfriend's Used Condom

Title: Princess Hoiils Makes You Masturbate into Her Boyfriend's Used Condom

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:09:08
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 97 MB

Hollis fucked her new boyfriend in what used to be your bed last nite. What are you going to do about it, wussy? You know what you're going to do? You're going to crawl into the bed with Hollis, you pathetic wimp. You're gonna worship her feet and ass, beg to clean her pussy, and then jerk your useless cuckload of cum into your rival's yicky condom, as Hollis emasculates you.

Download:
08holliscuck.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited: