Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Foot Dirt For You

Title: My Foot Dirt For You

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:05:32
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 381 MB

Down on the floor at Princess Mischa’s feet, that’s where you belong. You are used to being at that position anyways, groveling at the feet of women. Since you are down their stroking you may as well lick the dirt off her feet. Run your tongue all along the bottoms, the sides and definitely get in between the toes as lots of dirt is trapped between there. Yum, a whole day’s dirt is on Princess Micha’s feet all there for you to lick clean, aren’t you a lucky slave?

Download:
MyFootDirtForYou.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Please Stop!

Title: Please Stop!

Duration: 00:04:33
File Size: 46 MB

Wow, we’ve filmed some ticklish girls but Charity takes the cake! My goodness is she a giggle goose, with the slightest touch sending her into fits of laughter. The poor girl cries for it all to stop, and Jessica will stop…eventually. But for the time being Charity needs to learn breath control, and endure her tickling hell for a bit longer.

Download:
PleaseStop.part2.rar.html
PleaseStop.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Thank You For Letting Me Serve You

Title: Thank You For Letting Me Serve You

Duration: 00:05:16
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 373 MB

It can be a bit boring waiting by the door all day for your female owner to come home, but this slave is always thrilled once she does. After walking around all day Ashlee’s feet need attention from both his lips and his nose. After kissing her boots in gratitude he then removes them and smells the scent from her socks. They have been soaking in her boots all day sucking in all that foot scent which he now gets to inhale and enjoy. Finally off come the socks so that he can properly worship her bare feet. That is how Ashlee wants to be greeted when she comes home.

Download:
ThankYouForLettingMeServeYou.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Fat Fucker Jerk Off Cum Eater

Title: Fat Fucker Jerk Off Cum Eater

Duration: 00:11:13
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 318 MB

CATEGORY: Masturbation Instruction

This is a custom vid with no name mentioned...so if you're overweight, this might be a great vid for you! I make fun of your weight & humiliate you for being a disgusting, fat pig. I talk about your horrible habit of eating junk food. I tell you that from now on every time you eat junk food or even if you're tempted to eat junk food, you have to watch this vid...I instruct you to stroke your dicklet while I degrade you & talk about your SMALL PENIS. I tell you to keep looking at me as you cum into a shot glass & eat it...holding it in your mouth a moment before swallowing it.

Download:
fat_fucker_jerk_off_cum_eater.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Office Jerk Off POV

Title: Office Jerk Off POV

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:04
File Size: 228 MB

Goddess Emma has noticed you staring at her feet and stockings, along with the feet of all of the other women in the office. She’s also noticed they way your pants bulge and how you disappear to the bathroom for 15 to 20 minutes after admiring their sexy feet, and she knows what you’re up to. She knows you’ve been jerking off in there, but don’t worry, she won’t tell management IF you worship her feet in her sexy, dirty, stinky stockings. She takes off her sexy high heels then commands you to get on your hands and knees and rub her smelly feet. You are going to follow her jerk off instructions and masturbate as you worship her feet, unless you want her to spill your secret.

Download:
Goddess_Emma_Office_Jerk_Off_POV.a8o7e9.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Puppy At Her Side

Title: Puppy At Her Side

Duration: 00:04:55
File Size: 500 MB

Obedience is something that Ash loves in her female slaves. It’s one of their most endearing qualities, the ability to serve and then wait patiently by her side like a puppy until needed again. Dillion excels at being obedient, and after bringing Ash some food she will happily sit by Ash’s side while Ash munches away. It’s hard for Ash to ignore a slave like Dillion though who always manages to look so cute and adorable no matter what she does, in this case kissing Ash’s feet and thighs while hoping to fed some food. With her being so good means she ultimately earns a food treat and a pat on the head.

Download:
PuppyAtHerSide.part1.rar.html
PuppyAtHerSide.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account