Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I Want Longer Faster Rides

Title: I Want Longer Faster Rides

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:17
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 314 MB

Princess Dakota has grown to love shoulder riding so much, she wants to do it all the time. She wants her rides to last a long time and she wants her pony to get some speed going so she can feel his muscles bouncing and working beneath her. Dressed in a very sexy skirt, she rides her pony outdoors where he has no choice but to carry her up the sloping grassy field so that he has to work harder as he trots uphill. She makes him step up and down on the big stone to really work his legs and then it's more trotting. The pony begs for a rest but Princess Dakota is not interested in his complaints and orders him to go even faster and faster.

Mistress: Princess Dakota

Download:
rw-i-want-longer-faster-rides.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Drained By The Milking Machine

Title: Drained By The Milking Machine

Duration: 00:05:39
File Size: 139 MB

Featuring Mistress Eleise de Lacy

A milking machine unlike no other is employed in this scene to drain the slave under the strict supervision of Mistress Eleise.
Parts: 0
Total Duration: 5 minutes 39 seconds
Photos: 19
Tags: cbt, gas mask, milking machine, nipple torment, rubber, suction

Download:
drained_by_the_milking_machine.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Need Clean Shoes To Party

Title: Need Clean Shoes To Party

Duration: 00:09:57
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1084 MB

When the girls head out, they want to dance in clean shoes. Makes sense right? And with a willing male mouth always just a few feet away means they can have this man lick them clean. It is something after all that the male gender excels at, that of licking female shoes clean. Along with the help of their whip I’d say that Keegan and Belle will be hitting the town with shiny clean shoes.

Download:
NeedCleanShoesToParty.part2.rar.html
NeedCleanShoesToParty.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Stretched Ass To Mouth

Title: Stretched Ass To Mouth

Duration: 00:10:47
File Size: 301 MB

CATEGORY: Masturbation Instruction

Custom vid (no name mentioned): I guide you to jerk off while training your own ass. First with a finger, then two...I show you how to stretch it further, adding more fingers, twisting & going deeper, fucking your own ass....then I tell you to pull your fingers out & suck on them...to go ass-to-mouth (ATM) while stroking your dick...but don't cum yet! You have to go further, get that hand ALL THE WAY IN! Cum with your ass stretched & filled to the max...then pull that hand out, scoop up your cum & eat it with the hand that's been in your ass. Cum eating instruction & ass-to-mouth...degrading yourself, humiliating yourself & training yourself to be the perfect slut for me.

Download:
stretched_ass_to_mouth.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Jerk Your Cock and Eat From MY Ass

Title: Jerk Your Cock and Eat From MY Ass

Duration: 00:07:38
File Size: 281 MB

Mistress T knows the only sex life you have is being humiliated and degraded by her. She doesn't even consider you a "man." In fact, you can barely be classified as a male. But you do serve a purpose for her and that's being her full toilet. That's all you are good for and that's all you will ever be. Since Mistress T is in a giving mood at this moment, she has decided to let you jerk your cock while she parts her ass cheeks, orders you to plant your lips around her hole and eat whatever comes out. You MUST cum while consuming or you may never get another orgasm again. Do it now!

Mistress: Mistress T

Download:
lma-jerk-your-cock-and-eat-from-my-ass.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Merciless Princess Megan Belittles Your Worthless Little Cock

Title: Merciless Princess Megan Belittles Your Worthless Little Cock

Duration: 00:07:13
File Size: 538 MB

"I know you hump your pillow and pretend it's me you're fucking. What a sad little dork you are. Do you really think your crusty pillow is what pussy feels like? Why don't you show me what you do when you're alone in your room thinking about me, dweeb. Do it for me, so I can laugh at you..."

princess megan, small penis humiliation, SPH, mockery, pecker teasing...

Download:
MEG-sph01_1080.part2.rar.html
MEG-sph01_1080.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Taking A Nap

Title: Taking A Nap

Duration: 00:05:56
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 347 MB

Princess Mischa likes to take a quick cat nap in the afternoon. It lets the poor doll rest and refresh after a tiring day of using her male pets. She knows you want to worship her while she snoozes, after all her body is perfect, and she will permit you to stroke and adore her. You will be paying for the privilege naturally, but as one of her paypigs you already know that.

Download:
TakingANap.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

A Good Use for Slutty Balls 1

Title: A Good Use for Slutty Balls 1

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:13
File Size: 267 MB

Michelle Lacy, Eden Alexandria and Kimylee are enjoying a glass of wine when one of their submissive husbands comes into the room. The male slut is made to drop is pants and reveal that he is wearing panties. After a good laugh Michelle grabs the slut by his balls and nails him on with a solid punch. The ladies roar with laughter. From then on it is a full force attack on this slut's balls, full force kicks, punches, elbows and knees. When the bitch crumbles to the floor, the ladies converge on him and keep the punches to his aching balls coming.

Categories: Female Domination, Ball Busting

Download:
bbedenalexandriakimmyleemichellelacy.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account