Horny perv seeking pervert for blackmail fun

always waiting

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is a fantasy I never talk about. I'd like it now to be out in the open to see who responds. My fantasy is to be drunk on webcam while a guy or gal, spoken to beforehand, records my every action. Or I can make a video with personal info and hand it over. Once you've captured what you need, I'll be trapped to turn into a cock sucking slave or else you start posting my videos publicly. My mouth, put to (gulp) good use and my life helplessly under control until my blackmailer is bored of me.

This is not a cry out for financial domination, simply for the excitement of the power exchange.

Some background about me, I've been raised to be catholic and conservative. I've always been curious about bdsm and power exchanges. Only a couple of years ago did I buy myself a dildo (for oral practice), rope, red ball gag, cuffs, makeup, and feminine nightwear to explore being frilly and girly. I live with my dad, so it's all locked away and hidden. Because of my conservative family, this will in no way be looked at as normal. And I find myself craving the risk to be outed as a freak.

Lastly, it wont matter if you live close by or far away. I live in NYC. Anyone who can make this fantasy more exciting will be considered, but the one's who take action and live up to their word will ultimately have control. My contact details are in my profile.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• 2hd0x--1429299561-i.jpg
    2hd0x--1429299561-i.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 14
  • b010t--1429299561-i.jpg
    b010t--1429299561-i.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 13