Homemade sounds

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Making your own sounds is a very bad idea. The sounds you are likely to find for sale are made of surgical steel. They are technically medical implements and should be perfectly smooth. That smoothness means that they're easy to disinfect, because bacteria won't have any cracks to hide in. Also, that smoothness means that they're much less likely to cause cuts or tears in the urethra. And, because they're steel, they're unlikely to break or bend while in use.

These are critically important features in sounds. An unsterile sound can easily cause a bladder infection, and one that's not perfectly smooth stands a good chance of causing cuts in the urethra. If you get a cut in your urethra, at a bare minimum you're going to have painful urination until it heals. Urine is generally sterile when it comes out of the body, but it's a very good breeding ground for bacteria, so if you get a cut in your urethra and it starts catching urine, it can easily become infected. Additionally, cuts may scar over, and if the scarring is bad enough, it could completely block the urethra, requiring surgery to correct and being very hazardous to your health. And if part of the sound breaks off, there's a very good chance you'll have to have surgery to get the missing part out.

I can't think of any material you could easily get your hands on that would be as safe as surgical steel. Maybe there's something out there I don't know about, because I haven't explored sounding at all. But based on my knowledge, I think trying to make your own sound is a bad idea. Don't stick anything but a surgical sound in your cock.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Although I've never done sounding, I remember reading about a guy who used something inappropriate as a sound and gave himself a very nasty cut that got infected. So cuts, UTIs and scarring is definitely a real issue. I wouldn't bring it up if I thought it wasn't a real concern.

I have a recollection that it might be possible to get some one-use disposable sounds that are cheaper than the nice surgical steel ones. So if cost is a factor, you might look into those. But if you're a sounding enthusiast, you'll be using these toys for a long time, so my advice is invest in a good quality set of sounds and just do a good job of cleaning them after you play. A basic rule with sex toys is spend the money to get decent quality; you'll get more use out of them and they are less likely to give you problems or break during play.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Yeah, I know edgeplay.co.uk has disposable surgical sounds for only 2 GBP each (about $3), and their reusable ones start at 23 ($35). You can probably find similarly ones closer to you, and perhaps cheaper ones (especially if you find a medical supplier)- in any case, I don't think you would save enough money on something homemade for it to even be worth it monetarily, not even factoring in safety.

Fileboom Premium Account