Home of Quirky, Inescapable, Bondage Goodness!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ANN

The start of a beautiful friendship. Ann is the latest QC girl who will have you impatiently anticipating her next scene. She came in for a weekend's worth of work, and we have a pile of incredible material as a result. Keep on the lookout for a her chair-tie, as well as a fantastic wrapping job. But we start with her hands hoisted up behind her...

Size: 85Mb
Duration: 00:05:52
Resolution: 640x480

DOWNLOAD
anncuffback1_all.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

JILL

The kind of set that only happens once, and you just can't fake it: she's never done this before, never been tied up. She thinks abotu what she should pick for a model name. She's a little nervous. A few camera clicks. The cuffs go on, some chains are locked. She peeks up at the camera, kinda pulls at the bondage tentatively, embarrassed but curious. She gives a little smile, the videocamera makes her shy. As far as newbies go, this is about as charming and great as it gets.

Size: 294Mb
Duration: 00:19:30

DOWNLOAD
JillFirst1_all.part1.rar
JillFirst1_all.part2.rar
JillFirst1_all.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

JADE

Whoa. Jade was the biggest curve ball I've been hit with in awhile. When she emailed me, I truly didn't know what I was getting. Don't let the girl-next-door looks fool you, she's really into this stuff--and you'll definitely be seeing more (and kinkier) from her. Wow.

Her first thing, here, is a warm-up just-ignore-the-girl-for-awhile session.

Size: 93Mb
Duration: 00:11:57

DOWNLOAD
JadeFirst1_all.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

JANA & MOLLY
JanaMollyElectro.jpg

Been holding onto this one since the summertime, when we were on a big sensory deprivation kick. Molly's first time stuck without her sight or hearing to warn her if she's about to be zapped, or tickled, or if anyone's even in the room with her. Just ambient sounds, darkness, and a whole lotta being turned on...

Size: 160Mb
Duration: 00:07:39
Resolution: 780x520

DOWNLOAD
JanaMollyChrisDom1_all.part1.rar
JanaMollyChrisDom1_all.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account