Home-made under the bed restraint system

brikhouse44

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

After seeing prices upwards of $70 for one of those under the bed restraint systems (a bunch of webbing giving you tie down points around your bed), the rock climber in me is convinced I can make my own out of some climbing webbing and a few carabiners for under $20. But before I go to the store and start buying this stuff, I just wanted to see if anyone else had made their own with any success. If you have a setup you found works best with minimal slippage and movement, I'd really appreciate it as it would be annoying to set this all up, build the anticipation, and find that it doesn't even hold her in place. Thanks in advance!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Nuka

For slippage I wouldn't worry, make the lengths just long enough for her to be able to reach (be tied) with as much or as little comfort as you like, then just thread it under the bed, frame or whatever you're using. Nice idea though for the carabiners... snap locks, it's something I hadn't thought about.

We use nylon string, cuffs and normal packing string (the tough stuff don't worry) and that works fine for us, not much movement from the tie-ee but enough room to manipulate them into positions.

Let us know final cost and what you used and how it worked?

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

brikhouse44

So it sounds like you're running 2 pieces of tie-down material length-wise under the mattress? Very simple...though it seems you'd have to have all 4 limbs tied down, or at least 2 limbs tied to one of the pieces of cord to maintain tension. I'd prefer a setup where I had the option to tie any and all limbs wherever I want. I suppose I could tie directly to the frame but it would require moving the bed away from the wall, and moving heavy furniture doesn't sound like my ideal foreplay.

Here's my initial thought: Make 4 loops of webbing about 4-5 ft in length and put each one around the four corners of the mattress. Then, underneath the mattress take one big loop and pass it through each of the smaller loops, tying it off tightly to tension the smaller loops and keep them in place. This would give me a tie-down point in each of the four corners and I could tie her to one point or all four and it should (in theory) stay put. Mostly I'm thinking out-loud but thanks NukAshlie and I'll let you know what I settle on after I pick up some webbing in the next few days.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nuka

Yeah just two basic pieces. What you could do is just take your mattress off, and tie four ropes to the frame, and then replace the mattress and leave it on there permanently. Which you'd have to do anyway with your idea. You'd then have your freedom of which limb goes where etc, and if the sides of the frame is easily accessable during a session, you then have natural tie points anyway?

Fileboom Premium Account