Gay Video Himeros TV - Premature Ejaculation Control

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ca3ec12dd3d044b5d2a83b258ae19b48.jpg

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times: I love fast cummers.

Few things are hotter than someone who is so aroused – and a scenario wherein the sexual energy is so tense – that the guy can’t help but bust a massive nut. In my opinion, cumming faster than you anticipate isn’t an issue at all. If anything, it’s like winning the golden ticket.

And who says sex ends with the cumshot, anyway? A few months ago, we shared a video that opened with an ejaculation. And for the rest of the video, the models continued to play in all the ways that brought them pleasure. If you ejaculate earlier than excepted, just keep going. The fun need not end.

And yet, I understand the desire to prolong ejaculation. As we discovered in last week’s edging video, elongating ejaculation amplifies pleasure and makes for a more intense orgasm.

But, if you’re a quick cummer, how do you prolong ejaculation? I’m so glad you asked.

Today’s video is titled Premature Ejaculation Control (check out the free preview) and it features tantric sex coach Brad Amberheart with a real-life lover who actually cums quickly. By demonstrating twelve tips and techniques, Brad is able to teach all of us how to prolong ejaculation and better enjoy sex.

Many of the tips involve moving sexual energy away from your cock and into the rest of your body. For many of us, sex is focused on the genitals. And yet, your entire body is wired for pleasure. By involving other parts of your body beyond the cock, you can increase pleasure without ejaculating. Throughout the video, Brad and his lover take breaks, shake out their energy, take deep breaths and/or let out sounds. All of this keeps the energy from building up around the cock – and erupting outward.

While all of these tips are effective at prolonging ejaculation, they’re also effective at… being fun! What Brad and his lover demonstrate is actually a delicious, pleasure filled afternoon the likes of which anyone might enjoy – regardless of cumming speed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 480.9 MB