hi my master is making me post this

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Oh, dont worry, my master stalks me on this forum (BUT IT WOULD BE A LOT MORE FUN IF YOU POSTED TOO, SIR) and I see some punishment in my future after he reads the domme thing
My master isnt interested in switching...

what are your punishments usually like, sprie?

My master likes to spank, a lot. I get a lot of those. Usually with the belt. He also likes to with hold my orgasms because I'm a little selfish. Also, if I'm bad, but not too awful bad I have to lay in my spot, which is on his leg as close to his cock as I can be without touching it. His favorite though, I think anyhow, is when he makes me choke on his cock. I kind of think that's my favorite too. heh.

We were looking to further our play but it got halted. We're pretty much newbies with ideas we've yet to put into use. ^_^

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

Chloe, since you denied your master sex, I think you should have to kneel in front of him every night and beg him for sex for five minutes straight. If you repeat yourself, you need to start the five minutes over again. You are not permitted to masturbate or have any other form of sex until your master specifically permits it. If it pleases him, you will give him oral sex without receiving any sexual gratification in return. This will go on until your master feels that you've learned your lesson.

Fileboom Premium Account

war1022

Popsicle stick or tongue depressor spanking.

Dom ties you with either your legs over head spread wide or bent over legs spread wide so you can't move.

I like the tongue depressor because it is a little wider and pretty much fits the striking area perfectly.

You then get an asshole spanking. 10 licks by bending the depressor back and then letting it pop hard right on your asshole. The first couple will really get your attention and then I pause different time frames so you don't know when it's coming. The last 3 or 4 really quick. Pop Pop Pop!!

Fileboom Premium Account