hi my master is making me post this

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by cfchloefrances96, Apr 13, 2010.

1. um hi, my master is making me explain what i did to piss him off
    1. i got a terrible burn on my back, i fell asleep and now my back looks horrible
    2. i runed his favorite shoes with my cum and now they are stained
    3. i flat out refused my master sex, he wanted it and i said no
    4. i have been oddly antisocial lately.
    5. i have been a messy slut spitting out his cum, squirting, cumming all over him even when he tells me not to cum.
    my master wants you guys to devise a specific punishment for my bitchyness.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Clean up your mess with your mouth. Everytime you cum when you're not supposed to the belt will be waiting to greet your ass. You have to count every lash and thank your master each time. I think 50 is a nice place to start

On a day when you're particularly horny, your master decides he's going to withhold sex from you instead. He might tie you up and do little thing to make you more and more excited, but he'll completely ignore your clit (or whatever makes you cum). He then proceeds to make you beg and plead, saying he'll relieve you if you beg hard enough. When you're in tears or about to break down, he satisfies himself with your mouth and then leaves you for awhile.

Are you going out together? Are you deciding you dont want to go for some silly, anti-social reason? Looks like your master is going to have to spank you until you change your mind. It'll be awfully hard to hang out with other people when your ass is burning and stinging

man, I should try being a domme sometime
  3. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

I agree Silly, you should. = P heh.
    I'm no good at devising punishments although I receive them pretty often.
  4. sillylittlepet

Oh, dont worry, my master stalks me on this forum (BUT IT WOULD BE A LOT MORE FUN IF YOU POSTED TOO, SIR) and I see some punishment in my future after he reads the domme thing
    My master isnt interested in switching...

what are your punishments usually like, sprie?
  5. silly, seriously you are making me a little horny just reading your first post.
  6. Hmm, this thread is making me want to dig my 'Book Of Crimes' back out...we need to buy a nice pretty hardback book to do this though, not the crappy notepad we have been using :(
  7. sillylittlepet

you cant see it, but I'm doing my victory pose right now, it involves putting one fist in the air and turning from side to side, accepting my applause (lol)

OLP, I've reviewed this thread with a panel of experts, they all agree that you should definitely dig out your "book of crimes"
  8. what is this sacred "book of crimes"
  9. subspace

subspace Member

Yeah!!! The book of crimes is back!! :D
  10. sillylittlepet

(cfcjshsajdlkas96, I dont know either, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say its a book full of OLP's wrong doings and MOP's punishments)
  11. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

My master likes to spank, a lot. I get a lot of those. Usually with the belt. He also likes to with hold my orgasms because I'm a little selfish. Also, if I'm bad, but not too awful bad I have to lay in my spot, which is on his leg as close to his cock as I can be without touching it. His favorite though, I think anyhow, is when he makes me choke on his cock. I kind of think that's my favorite too. heh.

We were looking to further our play but it got halted. We're pretty much newbies with ideas we've yet to put into use. ^_^
  12. ooo i want to see that book
  13. By 'this thread' do you mean the thread we are in right now, or my Book Of Crimes thread? :)

Here's a link anyway...

14. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Chloe, since you denied your master sex, I think you should have to kneel in front of him every night and beg him for sex for five minutes straight. If you repeat yourself, you need to start the five minutes over again. You are not permitted to masturbate or have any other form of sex until your master specifically permits it. If it pleases him, you will give him oral sex without receiving any sexual gratification in return. This will go on until your master feels that you've learned your lesson.
  15. thanks for the ideas so far :p