hi my master is making me post this

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

um hi, my master is making me explain what i did to piss him off
1. i got a terrible burn on my back, i fell asleep and now my back looks horrible
2. i runed his favorite shoes with my cum and now they are stained
3. i flat out refused my master sex, he wanted it and i said no
4. i have been oddly antisocial lately.
5. i have been a messy slut spitting out his cum, squirting, cumming all over him even when he tells me not to cum.
my master wants you guys to devise a specific punishment for my bitchyness.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Clean up your mess with your mouth. Everytime you cum when you're not supposed to the belt will be waiting to greet your ass. You have to count every lash and thank your master each time. I think 50 is a nice place to start

On a day when you're particularly horny, your master decides he's going to withhold sex from you instead. He might tie you up and do little thing to make you more and more excited, but he'll completely ignore your clit (or whatever makes you cum). He then proceeds to make you beg and plead, saying he'll relieve you if you beg hard enough. When you're in tears or about to break down, he satisfies himself with your mouth and then leaves you for awhile.

Are you going out together? Are you deciding you dont want to go for some silly, anti-social reason? Looks like your master is going to have to spank you until you change your mind. It'll be awfully hard to hang out with other people when your ass is burning and stinging

man, I should try being a domme sometime

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account