Hesitant Boyfriend Part Deux- My Turn to Dom

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In other posts you spoke about your work with horses
I only worked in a stable for a little while so I dont know if it was just there or its standard but when we were tying the horses up for face grooming we used a quick release knot

Actually rope play and especially japanese rope art is something I have been interested in for a little while. Was chatting to a sub guy on a dating website who was really into it so I have been reading up on it a wee bit (infact my ropes just came in the mail today, Im sure I will find someone to play with them with :) )

One thing (thinking with the horse knotts) on some rope sites there are some really good instructions for 'explosive' knotts - this means he would be secure and struggles wouldnt free or tighten him - but one tug from your side and the ropes fall away
- still would have the scissors as a back up - but it saves having to take ages to undo things

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

There are quite a few fun variations of those slip knots a person can learn about.. And to add to the topic of equine knowledge relating to this, check out your local feed store for more! There are a variety of quick release snaps and locks that can even require the use of two hands to release, preventing accidental releases. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Jett, I was actually thinking of using some of my old lead ropes, because they are diamond weave I've tied maybe thousands of quick release knots:) They are STANDARD and should ALWAYS be used. (If you ever get the chance to see a horse freak out while tied up, you will see why.)

Exploring2dark- I was totally just thinking about using some of my quick-release snaps and trailer ties!! I have the type that take one hand, and the kind you have to twist to release, which takes two. I was thinking if I ever had my own dungeon, I could put to use some of the thousands of options of hardware at the local feedstore, as I'm more familiar with that:) But for now, I can only dream... LOL.

Subarama, I was wondering the same myself, but I figure that it would not be fair to withhold something pleasureable for my own interests. He is helping me explore my deepest fantasies and is dedicated to being a good Daddy, so I figure I should try my hardest to be a good Dom for him, too. I don't think he will ever fully enjoy dominance as much as I enjoy submitting to it, and if he so decides he likes submission as much as I do, then perhaps it would be advantageous to both of us, as we can discuss and fully understand one another's fantasies more, and even though neither of us may be enthused about being the one doing the dominating, it still brings us closer to be giving eachother pleasure in such an intimate and personal way:)

But on that note, does anyone else think that would happen? Would it be of a disadvantage in any way??

Fileboom Premium Account

... You're a horse person, too, aren't you??? Oh boy... I always used to be disgusted when people would make sexual horse-related inuendos, until I really started learing more about bondage- damn horsemanship is kinky!

And I've gotten burns from both, and I honestly think cotton was worse... I have heard multiple places nylon burns worse, however. I don't think he's going to struggle too bad, but I may get cotton just to be safe in case he learns some rope skills himself to try out on me:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

No, they are not pony play jokes. I know what pony play is... I knew the basics of BDSM before I came here- just not the actual practice of it, if that makes sense. I guess you could say I knew OF pony play, infanfilism, sadomasochism, etc. but I did not know much ABOUT it.

The jokes are mainly "Italian Stallion" jokes, or "Oh, you ride horses? Wanna ride my pony?" It's more sexual than anything else.

Pony play used to creep me out (no offense to anyone), but after thinking about it more, I realize how it may be a more intimate form of play. I'm not sure if a Dom would treat a pony boy/girl as the would treat an equine, but if it is, I may understand the appeal:)

Fileboom Premium Account

It's similar to the bonding in puppy play and other pet play. And I had assumed you meant kinky things, not just sex jokes. I'm like that?

You are like what? Was that a question or a statement??

I have no idea of the bonding that goes on in puppy play, so that's not a basis to form understanding on for me. LOL. I was thinking of posting a thread on the subject, since I was curious as to what it was like...

Fileboom Premium Account