Help with finding an item

lunareclipse

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello there, after a few frustrating hours of searching in vain for a product, a figured a forum like this could be just what I needed, and I registered here just for the help from someone who may have found what I'm looking for.

I have a partner and we like to switch between the d/s roles depending on who is feeling more dominant or submissive at the time, we both have collars and leashes that we wear in public, but we're looking for a little bit more fun than that, and there's the problem.

With a quick search online you can find a large amount of topical gels or balms that cause female arousal which is great for her, but when attempting to try and find one for men we seem to have slammed into a brick wall.

So, my questions for all of you is, Do you know of a gel or other topical product designed to cause male arousal, or would one of the ones we get for her work just as well on a male?

I look forward to hearing from more experienced people than me, and thank you in advance for your help. ^^

Truly yours,

Lunar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Roland

There was a product called Aplrox-TD but it got killed by the FDA after it was shown to cause cancer in laboratory mice.

The new topical cream out is Vitaros (do a Google search for it), and it has been approved in Canada.

http://www.accessrx.com/blog/current-health-news/does-vitaros-work-l0815/

Not sure if it is available now, but this is the only product that fits your criteria. There is a condom being developed to do the same thing, but I am not sure how far that has come along.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

I've never bothered using them, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but I know there are a few brands that sell ones in packaging with two bottles (labelled His/Hers or whatever) from big brands like KY and smaller ones, all of which I've seen in the drug stores and some grocers here, not to mention sex shops. Have you asked around when shopping? If they don't have an idea at the drug store, a lot of sex stores know things that they just haven't ordered in lately, or that they saw online, or so on. The same goes for some Drug stores and grocers, but since they're generally chains, they have less choice (and thus less knowledge in some ways) about what comes in.

Fileboom Premium Account