help my gf open up

Enusta30

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't understand how we could possibly help her if she has problems opening up. If she is your girlfriend, you should be the one talking to her. She isn't going to trust the words of a stranger to help her, I can almost guarantee that. And Smallest is right, giving away her contact info is definitely not a good way to show her that her limited trust in you is a good thing. If anything, by you doing this, you might of just pushed her farther away.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm going to edit it out before the link attracts creeps/spammers to her. If she wants, it can be edited back in.

I am tempted to assume this is either a troll posting a random link or some friend of the girl's trying to make a joke, but I have to act like our limited information is true, just in case.

If you want her to open up, you should be talking to her and asking questions. If she won't answer them for you, she won't like a barrage of either well-meaning people or creeps asking her what I know would end up being sexual questions all over a public ask with her real name on it.

If you did this without her knowledge, I think you should throw the idea of her trusting you out the window.

Last, if you haven't tried to introduce whatever it is you wanted to to her and were relying on one of us to, just grow up.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: