Help me Pick out a NEW gag for my Sub :)

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by wolf123, May 29, 2010.

Which Gag

1. 1

7 vote(s)
  2. 2

1 vote(s)
  3. 3

2 vote(s)
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
  5. 5

3 vote(s)
  6. 6

5 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. wolf123

wolf123 Member

So I think it is time to upgrade my subs simple chin strap ball gag to something more restrictive. Oh so many choices. so i ask will you help pick one of these 6 for me? I am sure she'll love it.

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with
    edit: i guese i should add just picture thumnails in case people dont have ebay
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
  2. Personally I like the first one. I need a new one. I love wearing a gag, but Mistress doesn't like me to in case I have trouble breathing. Ours is a simple one strap ball gag. Very easy to get out. I love not having the choice. Something I am not able to get out of would be better.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
  3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

only the 2nd one doesnt look goofy

but I'm not really a fan of headgear
  4. Sleepy

Sleepy New Member

Out of those specifically I voted 1, however I'm not a huge fan of how trainer ball gags look in general, so I would probably suggest otherwise, that's just me.
  5. wolf123

wolf123 Member

the 5th one is supposed to be the lipstick gag on sub-shop for 135 but i found it for 40 dollars. weird.
  6. master jey

master jey Moderator

first is the best
  7. I like the last one Wolf. Lots of shiny bits too. :cool:
  8. master jey

master jey Moderator

Glad you are back MOP
    At first i liked the last one as well but then I changed my mind
  9. Boundperil

Boundperil Member

The first one.
  10. BadGirlsJen

BadGirlsJen New Member

I've got a vote in for the first one. We have a handful of harness gags, including a panel style. You want the bottom panel straps to cross under the chin, just like the first one. Also be wary of the ones the split the top strap in two on top of the head. It doesn't seem to ratchet down quite as nicely as the single over head strap.

Good luck and let us know what you pick.
  11. wolf123

wolf123 Member

Thankyou everyone for your input, I am pleased to announce we'll go with the first one. It looks so simple and styelish yet so restrictive. Happy bonding everyone!
  12. Cheers for that M.Jey, good advice too, BadGirlsJen. I will keep that in mind as well.
    I think the first one is better on reflection, you made the right choice there Wolf, Helping
    each other out here is what it's about. It's a beautiful thing. :cool:
  13. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

I like them simple. Easy on.... Easy off...

But if I had to pick, I'd pick 3 cause it allows you to hook the top so that she will stand up straight.