Help? (collars)

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Khartas, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Khartas

Khartas New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Click Here!
    the internet search bar gives little in the way of what i am looking for-
    to those who are knowledgeable about such things, i'm looking for as much information as i can get on collars of protection, specifically speaking, mental health/recuperation.

any and all help is appreciated.
    -B

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Click Here!
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. How is a 'collar of protection' different from a regular collar? Is that sort of like the 'is protecting' status option on Fetlife?

3. Khartas

Khartas New Member

Click Here!
    from what i've grasped, it falls under much of the same things, but it doesnt necessarily denote a full D/s relationship. a collar that declares that the wearer is under the protection of the collars owner.

thats all i've gleamed from the internet, and its still rather vague. i was hoping for more information/ insight if anyone here had any more to provide.

4. MrWolfgang

MrWolfgang Member

Click Here!
    Think I know what your talking about. Dont think its so much the collar as much as the tag. Believe a collar is what you make of it. If your owner says its a protection collar then, its a protection collar. Just my opinion which could be way wrong. Anyhow, I have seen tags put onto a eternity collar which signify whatever you want. Seen them on Wyredslave.com. Its been a while back tho so, I dunno if they still have em. Sure they or someone else could custom make something meaningfull for you.

Best of luck

5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Click Here!
    I've never really understood this. Protection from what?

6. Khartas

Khartas New Member

Click Here!
    from what i've grasped, it falls under much of the same things, but it doesnt necessarily denote a full D/s relationship. a collar that declares that the wearer is under the protection of the collars owner.

thats all i've gleamed from the internet, and its still rather vague. i was hoping for more information/ insight if anyone here had any more to provide.