Hello to all

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Masterslug, Jan 12, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masterslug

Masterslug New Member

Hi, this is my first post. I am new to the site but not to the scene. I am a switch. I do have a female slave but do not have a Mistress. My slave works in the same building but different office from me. Today I we met in an empty office, I applied icy hot to her nipples and flicked them as she orally pleased me. I then took down her pants, ripped her pantyhose and used her from behind and finished on her rear, rubbed it in, made her wear the ripped pantyhose, pants, no panties and keep the icy hot on her nipples for the rest of the day. I am looking forward to sharing more experiences with you all as this relationship is new and will be going into a lot more serious type play

2. Prissy

Prissy Member

While that sounds like fun, doing it at work could be very embarrasssing if you got caugh.

3. Masterslug

Masterslug New Member

That's why doors have locks

4. Prissy

Prissy Member

Doors may have locks, but doors can also be broken down.

5. Masterslug

Masterslug New Member

6. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Man, Prissy, you must work in a really strict office.

"Somebody's been in the restroom for seventeen minutes! Call the fire department!"

7. nix

nix Guest

That sounds like working at Telstra. :D

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

Seriously where I work, if you aren't seen for more than 5 minutes, you had better be on break. It may not be an office, but still many jobs are strict enough that you don't have a lot of time to waste.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.