-=HD Quality Granny E X L U S I V E collection=-

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Opal Reins (A Cream Pie for the Belly Dancer / 02.02.11) [2011, All sex, Big tits, Creampie, Mature, 720p]

Opal Reins, a 49-year-old dance teacher who lives in Colorado, gets the cream-pie treatment. But first, she gives her guy a belly dance (she’s a real-life belly dancer) while wearing super-sexy bra and panties, then she gets on top of him and lap-dances him (she is not a real-life lap dancer), then she gives him a sloppy blow job, then she lets him fuck her pussy. When she’s...

Format: WMV
Video: 1280х720 HD720p
Time: 00:21:16
Size: 330 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Blechovi 4: Wash Machine

There is fourth part of czech unortodoxy family Blechovi named Wash Machine. Who likes lesbians and fat woman can celebrate, there it is all, so i hope that you enjoy this and seed it

Video: 1280х720 HDTVRip
Time: 00:32:35
Size: 732 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Dixie Reynolds (You'll Wish You Were in Dixie / 30.03.11) [2011, All sex, Creampie, Mature, 720p]

What's going on here? A mismatch, that's what. Juan has just taken Dixie out to dinner, and Dixie looks too classy in her pretty dress. Juan? He's dressed like a schlub. A P-I-G pig! But Dixie doesn't care. She has her eyes on his cock.

Time: 00:22:50
Size: 354 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Bea Cummins (Creampie For Bea Cummins / 20.01.11) [2011, All sex, Big tits, Interracial, Creampie, Mature, 720p]

One of the superstars of 50Plus and 60Plus, Bea will turn an incredible 68 in May. Almost 68 and taking sperm shot into her pussy by a dude who's not even half her age. Question is, can he keep up with Bea? You will soon find out. It's been two years since Bea stepped into the TSG studio. "There's nothing about sex that I don't enjoy," says the attractive brunette who is a grandmother and proud of it. After years of lousy sex in a tepid marriage (something almost epidemic among the ladies here, it seems sometimes), Bea is finding that life, especially her sex life, kicks in high gear after 65, when most women are settling down to a life of retirement communities and senior citizen discounted movie tickets. "If you told me a few years ago that I would be making sex videos with young guys and being in magazines, I'd have laughed at the thought! People always ask my daughter if I’m her sister. It gets her mad, but I love it!" The funniest pick-up line Bea has ever been handed? "If I had legs like yours, I'd be home playing with myself." 67 and the woman still masturbates in the shower in the morning. "I like sex as often as I can get it. I can't even begin to tell you how being here satisfies my sexual fantasies."

Time: 00:19:19
Size: 300 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Rita Daniels (Can Rita's Asshole Survive Luca's Big, Black Cock / 17.02.11) [2011, All sex, Big tits, Interracial, Creampie, Mature, 720p]

“I’m back, and I’m taking black up the ass,†Rita Daniels says at the start of the scene. She also re-writes some classic song lyrics. We like Rita’s version better than the original, even though singing is not what we came here to see her do.Rita gets down on her knees and wraps her red-lipsticked lips around his dick, then goes deeper for a slurp, sloppy-sucking and plenty of attention to his balls. Hey, this is the cock that’s gonna fuck her ass, and Rita wants to make sure it’s ready. Rita sucking Lucas’s balls is one of the sluttiest things we’ve ever seen, then she returns to his cock and goes deeper and deeper, making sure we know she knows the camera is there, trying to gag on his fucking cock.
Of course, Lucas has fucked Rita’s pussy before, but this time, he fucks her pussy harder, using his dick as a battering ram on her 60something cunt. When ass-fucking time comes, Rita spreads her asshole wide, and Rita does her breathing exercises as Lucas slides in. Can she take it? Of course she can. And does Lucas take mercy on Rita’s asshole? No way! He fucks it hard, then positions himself over her for a doggie-style ass-fucking.“Give me some more,†Lucas says as he withdraws from Rita’s gaping asshole and she spreads her ass wide, her cunt gaping, too.“Oh, I’m such a slut for you,†Rita says.Rita, you’re a slut for everyone.

Time: 00:28:03
Size: 435 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Judyt, Nicole Sweet (I'll teach you something! / v59007 / 24.05.10) [2010, Lesbo, Strapon, Mature, 720p]

Judyt has been a teacher for quite some time and when her sexy new student Nicole came by after school for some private lessons since she was a bit behind in school. Turns out she was also a bit behind in her sex knowledge so the good teacher Judyt was quick to help her out in that department! Watch as the schoolmaster quickly teaches Nicole lessons that you usually can't learn in the classroom!

Time: 00:25:42
Size: 848 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Monik

Leslie Taylor loves women and cars. And now here is Monik, this mature woman with her car. Leslie was a lot more interested in Monik this time, especially in her shaved mature pussy and her granny boobs and nipples that are still hard! And Monik... Her filthy mature pussy got fucked as hard as she has always loved it!

Time: 00:17:25
Size: 387 MB

Fileboom Premium Account