Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No problem. Thank you as well, though. Don't have ANYTHING to do with my weekend for once. School's almost out, so that's why. You're right, if it had been someone else's, that wouldn't be right.

You know, I would love to hang a sub like that with, at the very least, one modification. She would have to be blindfolded.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Amuk

Amuk

Eh, it's not so bad in my opinion. I'm not one for pain as pleasure, but I used to willingly dip my fingers into warm wax. It's only painful if you touch it when it's still really hot. In fact, it can be dangerous if you touch it before it cools a little. Burns aren't fun, so I imagine having a burn down there wouldn't be the most sensational thing ever.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

Ouch. Grease stings like a b****. That stuff can snipe you, I swear. Once I was cooking bacon and it got my not once but TWICE from across the entire kitchen. That isn't easy either. Doesn't hurt when you're expecting it, but when it's a surprise, it's a sharp sting.

Wax is somewhat similar in the sense that if you know it's coming, it hurts less. That's where the whole blindfold would come in. Heh.

Fileboom Premium Account