Hard Torture / Spanking / BDSM & Humilation

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

IntoTheAttic Daisey

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Electric, Fetish, Toys
Video language: English

25 year old Daisey, with long, curly red hair, is in on her first visit at The Attic. Let's get started.
Things start off with Daisey sitting on a stool in the middle of the floor. Angel appears and ask that she remove her clothing. After Daisey throws them off to the side Angel has her fold them up in a more civilized manner. Once she has her wrists tied behind her back, ankles bound and a simple chest harness invoked, Angel has Daisey get on her knees. She puts her into a hair tie so she can balance and then starts to grope her tits. Not just grope them but manhandle them. Slapping them around. When she checks the wetness of her cunt its drenched. She makes her stare directly at you, The Viewer, while she finger bangs her and makes her tell you how aroused she is. After a serious finger fucking she has Daisey suck all of the nasty girl goo off her fingers. Afterwards, she proceeds to place clothespins all over her torso and tits. She creates a zipper effect to be pulled off later. A zipper that goes from her chest to her labia. After she finishes clamping those tits and manhandling them again she flips them up and around, slapping them while they have nipple clamps attached. Angel sticks a clothespin on her tongue and has her tell you how much she wants to suck Luther. About how she can't pronounce words properly or how she can't quit drooling all over herself. And then she has her count down to three while staring directly into the camera. At the count of three she rips the zipper off and she continues to unblinkingly stare right at the camera. Angel grabs the Hitachi and pops it onto her cunt. Apparently Daisey had not ever had a vib quite as strong as this one and immediately we see her eyes drift off into a softer place. Her eyes blink slower. Until sometimes they don't open again --in spite of Angel directing Daisey to stare at the camera the whole time. She can't do it though. That vib is taking her someplace she needs to go right now. She still has the clothespin on her tongue which has her drooling all over her chest. Her breathing has clearly changed, deeper, longer breaths that get quicker and more desperate as time moves on. She's trying to stare at the camera, drool dripping from her chin in a constant stream now. She whimpers a little as she is clearly building up to...we hear her ask for it now. Angel tells her to ask you, The Viewer, if she can come. And when she does she's told no. Immediately she lisp out the words, "that's not nice". Angel starts slapping her ass incessantly as Daisey begins to have her first orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:41
Video: 720x480, Windows MediaVideo 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download IntoTheAttic Daisey

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

IntoTheAttic Elise 3

Elise, still roped up by the neck to the ceiling and standing on her tip toes in spite of her book, has just been caned before her feeding. While she works to pull herself together for dinner I go to fetch her meal. Oceans of slobber run out of her double gagged mouth and fully coat the whole of her torso. She's doing her best to suck it up. I spill her spaghetti noodles into the dog bowl positioned in front of her tippy toe feet and then pour sauce onto them. She's made to wait until the noodles have become cold before she can eat. And since she has a little time to kill waiting on that food to get cold her book is taken away from her. Immediately she begins to choke. Her feet are arched as high as she can get them as she coughs through her gag and tries to free her airway. That's when I flog her nipples -and I mean hard. She tries to dance away from it but the rope is to taunt around her neck, her movement too restricted. She cries. A long string of slobber seems to be permanently affixed from her gagged mouth to her chest, swinging all the time as she tries her best to get away from me. She just screams now. Blood curling screams. She even stopped trying to get away, resigned to her predicament. At times she doesn't make a sound, but you see it building inside her and then it comes on. It burst out of that gagged face hole with desperation and suffering, with an ear piercing shriek of need for me to stop. And yet, it continues. She's all fucked up again and we haven't even started dinner yet. Tears fall so big you can hear them smack the floor. She's given a minute to pull herself together, her arms placed into and elbow harness and then she is taken down and de-gagged for dinner. She almost collapses to the ground when the rope around her neck is removed. She barely gets out an audible "thank you" through her gagged pie hole. When the gags are removed she can hardly move her mouth. And that constant, thick string of slobber she can't seem to get off her chin. She's exhausted. She can't even open her eyes and her mouth just hangs ajar. She isn't given any reprieve and told to get down on her face and start eating her dinner. Because of the tight crotch rope she finds this very difficult to do. But she manages and soon has her messy, slobbery face in the dog bowl. It took her several minutes but she was a very Good Girl eating all of her dinner. Then she's made to get her filthy mattress down off the wall and to lay upon it in The Fucking Position. Once her crotch rope is removed she is then caned on her ass with a giant cane. The first strike leaves her speechless for a crazy amount of time. She just seems to fold into herself. Her mouth wide open with no sound coming out. Her eyes are slammed shut and the grimace, the levels of grimace washing across her pained face lets you know yeah, that hurt. It took her a really, really long time to recover from just that one strike. And when she saw I was about to strike her again I heard her quickly and quietly say, "oh my god". This time she could not even remain in The Fucking Position. She reeled back quickly with a desperate scream of anguish and pain, her body shaking. She had to be held down while she had a heaving sobbing fit of tearful convulsions. She did make it through the caning, only to have her ass stuffed with a large dildo and then caned again while she holds it. In the end, she's fucked with Big Blue to collapse.
Now we find Elise strapped to a wooden post by the torso. Her legs are doubled and drawn up off the ground and toward her body. They are tied so that they are pulled outward exposing her cunt and chest. Her arms are pulled up over her head and tied to the post. A fuck stick is plugging up her cunt. Spider gagged she hangs there rocking one foot, stuffed and drooling on herself. A deep sort of needful moaning comes from her. I spend a little time finding out where she is ticklish. Digging my fingers into her sides and armpits she begins to scream relentlessly. And she has no escape. She can't even lower her arms let alone eject the object invading her cunt or get away from my digging fingers. When I'm done she's actually crying. And we hear her try to make out the words, something about "hating" that as she sobs. When I return I've got the riding crop. I blister her armpits with it sending her into a deep state of despair. Screams and sobs --I find out later she hates the riding crop more than the cattle prod. I can't even hear myself think the screams are so loud and prolonged. Between tears and sobbing and screaming I make her tell me what the only thing her holes are good for: "Fucking" She's made to repeat it. She's made to tell me every time she's at her absolute lowest point. "My holes are only good for fucking". So the Hitachi is fetched and pressed against her slobber and snot covered pussy that is still stuffed with a fuck stick and she's vibbed off to the sound of her cries. The little slut doesn't take long before she's asking for permission to cum. So she's told to tell us: "I am weak, my I please cum?" She can barely be understood through the gag so she's made to keep repeating it. And when she finally states it where we can understand her she is told, "No". So instead she just screams, one long desperate scream of pain and desire. Of need and hurt. The experience is draining her. She has three distinct strings of slobber coming from different points of her face hole and each nostril has thick bands of snot pouring from them. She's humiliated. She sounds like she's trying to swallow, breathe and scream at the same time. She's told to fuck her fuck stick for us. But all she can do in her suspended position is to raise her hips slightly. So she goes at it with as much strength as she has left, hanging from the pole she grinds her pelvis with all she's got. While she does so I hang two pound weights from each big toe. She grows exhausted quickly and has to be encouraged to keep fucking it. When little Elise was finally given permission to cum I think every hole in her body pushed out fluids and noise.

Duration: 50:17
Video: 960x540, Windows MediaVideo 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

Download IntoTheAttic Elise 3

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Katrin1988

IntoTheAttic Iris

25 year old Iris is in on what may be her last visit. Let's dig in.
We find Iris putting on manacles, collar, very wide spreader bar and, ultimately, I put a bar between her neck and the spreader bar that her wrists are attached too. She's also sitting in front of a plate that's be drawn onto the floor. In three corners we find the ingredients for spaghetti. One bowl has the pasta, another has the sauce and another has the bread. One thing about that sauce bowl, instead of marinara sauce it has hot salsa. Iris had indicated she was a little hungry when she came in. So I told her to go fetch all the ingredients and put them together on her "plate" where she'll eat it. She complained immediately that she couldn't do it. That her legs were spread just too far. But I knew she could. And we watched her. We watched her struggle with it. Did I forget to mention she also has a 16 lb. bowling ball attached to her neck? She struggled desperately. She was exasperated. She wanted to give up several times. But we pushed her. And she finally managed. She managed to get first the pasta, cold and hardened. She dumped it right in her plate. Then she managed to get the hot salsa dumped onto that. I thought she was going to drag the bowing ball attached to her neck through her "plate" on the way to the bread but she managed to avoid that mishap with some extra frustration on her part. Once she had the ingredients together and on her plate it was time to dig in. Of course, it required great effort for her to just get into a position to eat the food, but she finally managed. And we watch her --right up in her face-- as she eats it with her face hole. Hot salsa getting all over her lips and skin. Burning it. And it's tough eatin' for her. She lets us know right away its "horrible". Her nose runs, her legs shake from the awkward position and the food looks absolutely disgusting. Finally, she tells me she can't eat anymore. So I ask her to bend over and then take a flogger to her ass

Duration: 1:11:49

File size: 712.9 MB

Download IntoTheAttic Iris

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

IntoTheAttic Juniper

Juniper is one of those chicks that leaves you distracted after meeting her. She's so sweet and eager. If you came in contact with her on a frequent basis you'd be thinking of how to get down her pants. Once we get her in the interview seat we find out what makes her tick. What types of things she likes sexually. Her masturbation schedule. She let us know she has only been tied up once in her life. A BF from a couple of years ago. And now, because of that experience she wants more. She can't quit fantasizing about it. She takes another sip of coffee and explains how she has never been gagged (the thought scares her), how she is nervous. That's when she is asked to remove her shirt.

Duration: 58:58
Video: 960x540, Windows MediaVideo 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

Download IntoTheAttic Juniper

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

IntoTheAttic/Marina2

Release Year: 2014

22 year old Marina recently converted to Catholicism, in fact, she showed up as a nun.
Sister Marina is found chained inside of a suspended cage, rosary beads hanging from her asshole. A ball gag secured in her mouth. She's nude save for the upper portion of her habit.

Duration: 1:07:03

File size: 990.8 MB

Download IntoTheAttic/Marina2

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

IntoTheAttic/Penelope

19 year old Penelope is Into The Attic on her first visit. She's never been tied up or gagged --let alone had a Kotex rolled up with a breathe tube stuck in the middle of it and taped into her face hole. Let's get started.
She starts off her interview in a small room, delicately balanced upon a small block of wood with a rope around her neck securely fastened to the ceiling above her. Big eyes. She looks very nervous. Nervous laughter as she uses both hands to grab the rope stretching away from her neck. She balances herself. And now she gets peppered with lots of personal questions about her sex life. We find she only started having sex a mere three years ago. She's never used a dildo or a vibrator in her life. And before I start flogging her tits for the first time, we learn the real reason why she came in today.
She's getting her ass flogged. Hard for a first timer. I could tell right away she could suck it up and take some pain. Initially, she just stood there. But then it became more than she could take just standing still. So she twisted and moved and nervously chuckled. And she's still balancing on that block of wood. When I asked her what she thought of the flogging she told me, "I'm not sure yet". I had her stay there for a bit. Just waiting, balancing. When I came back I brought a Hitachi --her pussy has never had a vibrator touch it before. So I added clothespins to her nipples and popped the vib on her clit. I had her tell me what type of sex she likes best as she took in her first ever vibrator sensation. As it worked her cunt her body language didn't tell you she liked the vib too much. But her pussy was leaking juice clear down the inside of both thighs and down her chins and onto the top of each foot. Now she's closing her eyes, getting into it. Her face takes on a tone of deep, satisfying pleasure. Like something soothing is happening somewhere in her core. She hides her face and I warn her to not to hide it again. I stop the vib and ring gag her. I take black duct tape and tape her eyes shut. Her pussy gets attacked with the Hitachi again as she continues to balance on the post. Her feet are hurting.
Penelope now visits Luther. After getting her elbows and wrists brought together she's asked to get on her knees and worship the cock. I told her what the record was, 6" held by Eva, and asked her to break that record. That I'd give her a bonus if she did. That fresh, young face. Those clean, perfect white teeth. Her girl-next-door look with that sexy voice; she opened that mouth right up and swallowed over three inches right away. She had a seducing rhythm to her movement. Luther completely filled her mouth as she gagged on it. And when she pulled away she had a trail of spit reaching from the end of the cock to her bottom lip. I told her not to let that gagging bother her.
Next Penelope finds herself suspended in the cage, neck locked into place. Her ankles and wrists locked to the four bottom corners of the Five-Star Hotel Cage. I tie her big toes out toward a point on the floor as she tells me how she likes sex a little rough with the BF. That's when I start to tickle her. I lightly breeze her side and she begins to laugh. She even snorts a few times as she tries pulling away from my reach. I tie the upper right arm to the cage, to hold it in place as I tickle her side further. She has a nice big youthful smile as she starts to laugh uncontrollably. I ball gag her. She's confused when I ask her if it helps. I cane the top of her foot. She can take an amazing amount of pain for having never experienced a caning. Her nipples get clamped and tied off to the cage. She tells me it hurts. I take the fuck stick and just as I start to penetrate her with it I notice this mass of white fluid making its way out of her cunt. I stop and ask her what the hell that is...before collecting it with my finger and wiping it right beneath her nose. Then I work her cunt over with White Boy. Copious amounts of fluid are running from her slit to her asshole. I make her tell you this. Then I pull White Boy out and wipe it all over her face before returning it to her cunt hole and fucking it further. Then in unison with the Hitachi. That dildo/vibrator virgin cunt hole. Her eyes roll back in her head.
Penelope is now found in a full body tie. Her wrists tied at the upper thighs while the upper portions of the arms are bound to her torso. Her ankles, all the way up to her upper thighs, are bound together. Her chest harness is attached to the ceiling. She's pulled up onto her tiptoes and tickled. She hops around and spins. I start to cane her ass. Her well accentuated ass. Once I've got her stinging pretty good I pull out the bamboo cane. She asks me if it's going to be a hard one. I tell her yes and then strike her ass hard. She sucks in air quickly and she tries to move her ass as far forward as possible. She jumps a little. She tells me it still hurts. So I cane her tits. Her tits that are suffering through a breast tie. I cane them until she cries out. And then I tape her eyes shut. After rolling up a Kotex-Maxi pad and placing a breathe tube in the center of it I shove it into her face hole and tape her entire head up with clear tape. As always, I use way more tape than is necessary. After paddling that ass of hers I have her stand there and turn 360's until I tell her to stop. After god knows how many times she spun around I have her stop so I can use a riding crop on her ass and upper thighs. Then the top of her feet are caned before her perfect, 19 year old tits get flogged. She gets a little weak in the knees once that orgasm comes on.
Now we find Penelope trying the vacuum bed Zed made. Clear plastic versus latex. It offers a different look and feel to the subject. Once Penelope is placed into the bed and sucked in we start to see some nice definition to her figure. The bed really starts to conform to her, to suck her in, to give her skin a shiny, erotic look and then suddenly she safeworded on us.
Finally, we find Penelope with a breast tie. Her one leg being drawn up to the ceiling at the ankle and upper thigh. Another rope goes around her chest and brings her upper thigh binding closer to her upper body, constricting her. She is balanced on one leg. Her pussy exposed. Vulnerable. I spank that pussy with the thumper. Then her ass. The inside of her thighs are next, followed by the area immediately around her cunt. She gets spanked until we reach a point she can't take it anymore. Then the Hitachi attacks her cunt and we see her head fall back, her eyes close and she drifts into another headspace.

Duration: 1:02:10

File size: 919.3 MB

Download IntoTheAttic/Penelope

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

Jay Edwards - jev66 - D-Cup Discipline

Jay's best-breast models are featured in strict bondage and discipline, sure to please connoisseurs of curvaceous captives. Devoted Vanessa returns for another dose of discipline: elbows roped tightly behind, her mournful eyes are captured by the camera as she submits to onscreen tying of her bountiful bosom. Jay adds a ballgag before fondling his tautly tied treasure chest. Vanessa's toe-bound on the slave pallet for another onscreen breast bondage, then the ropes are tightened and she's plug-gagged. Sensual Randi starts with classic tourniquet breast bondage, which suits her chest well -- that lovely rounded look is achieved in all its glory. Clamps and dangling nipple weights are added to Randi's troubles before she takes on a Bishop gag. Next her breasts are decorated D&Q style (drawn and quartered) before Jay tests Randi's limits with a three-hankie mouth-packing and tight med-wrap. After she makes it through that, Jay rolls her to the ground and pulls her into an elbow hogtie as her breasts slowly turn color. Erotic Anna is the best exotic submissive you've ever seen. Her perfect breast bondage features pinch-ropes; her nubby nipples poke out preciously between biting cords. As she breathes, her fleshy breasts bulge and strain against the taut ropes. Jay plays the stinger whip on his bound beauty to elicit a gagged, vocal, sexual aria. The scene climaxes with an intensification of position. Next, Anna's exposed thighs are tormented with progressive whipping -- the previous scene's ropemarks are still visible on her breasts. When Jay starts flogging Anna's crotch we see the effect of this semi-sexual pounding and our voluptuous captive gets very excited...at which point Jay employs deprivation as punishment. Blonde bombshell Brittany Andrews models super-tight breast bondage, luxuriously filmed from a low angle to show off her huge globes and fully gagged lips. Jay adds nipple clamps, then her crotchrope is leashed to a hanging weight for even more toying. Next, Brittany is rolled in on a bondage horse, her entire body weight supported on her soft blonde-furred pussy. Her breasts haven't been untied from the previous scene! Poor Brittany suffers through the humiliation of gag-drool during tit-handling and is then treated to a huge ballgag shoved between her waiting lips. Hot! A bonus scene displays Whitney writhing sensually on the bedroom floor, wearing rope decor and clover clamps -- Jay's hands roam over her lovely frame and even give her a quick tickle. She's simply adorable.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:49
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 869kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 586.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - jev66 - D-Cup Discipline

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

IntoTheAttic/

Butt naked and strung up in the out building is where we find . The wrist of one arm is pulled up and attached to the ceiling. She can barely place one big toe onto the floor. She does have another option, however. The very small, very short metal post mounted just below her. It is capped with copper and electrified. If she wants respite from that arm being pulled taunt, indeed her whole body pulled taunt, she can rest one foot on that metal post. We watch as her long, lithe body strains under the weight of itself. She moves one foot to the post and then the next. She can’t balance and routinely finds herself swaying and catching her bound arm with her free one. Adding to her discomfort a tight crotch rope is applied, looping ultimately around her neck and tied off in the back. It digs deeply into her cunt. She whimpers as I walk away, clearly in more distress than before. You can see on her face she knows she will be tested. It is a slow cracking of her spirit. Where she first seemed in control and ready for anything she now starts to break. Her breathing grows more and more labored and at times she releases a moan or whimper she didn’t know wanted out. She looks up at her bound wrist above her head with desperation. Anguish envelopes her countenance. When the power gets turned on to her little support post she writhes. Her whimpers turn into a cacophony of movement, sounds and pain. What little relief she could obtain from the short post now comes at a desperate price. Sweat beads on her forehead and runs down her sides. Her look of desperation now complete. She tries to muster one last bit of self control and then it is done: She is broken and the tears begin to fall.

Duration: 1:05:14
Video: 960x540, Windows MediaVideo 9, 1953kbps

File size: 966.0 MB

Download IntoTheAttic/

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

IntoTheAttic/Elise

JR is looking for where he left Elise Graves. There are several spots around his dilapidated property where she could be and he has checked just about all of them. But today is her “lucky” day...

Duration: 1:06:38
Video: 960x540, Windows MediaVideo 9, 1953kbps

File size: 986.7 MB

Download IntoTheAttic/Elise

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

Kein Erbarmen - No Merci (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Device, Gang Bang, Male Domination, Hardcore
Video language: German

These bad bitches are getting the punishment they richly deserve. Being held down and gang-fucked while struggling to get away, chained to a cross and harshly with dildos, cocks and other foreign objects, and raunchy submissive sex orgies - it's all here!

Duration: 1:21:57
Video: 1024x576, Windows MediaVideo 9, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 662.8 MB

Download Kein Erbarmen - No Merci (2012)

Fileboom Premium Account