Hard limits

Darktruth

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

SLP - DarkTruth is going to like cringe. Lol.

You know me well. Just so everyone knows my balls were starting to descend back to where they’re meant to be…after that they’re somewhere in my chest again. :(

I think a soft limits thread would be a good idea as well. :D

seems painful...

Seems??? It only "seems" painful to you? :eek: That is another planet of pain in my books. I know my pain threshold is probably the lowest here but fuck me that looks unbelievably painful.

I’m actually squirming about on my chair with my legs crossed. How the fuck does a picture have such an effect on me? :eek:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Martello

Darktruth

At no time will anything "enter" me nor will I do anything I view as submissive. Besides that im really a lot of fun lol

Adding the submission to mine. I don’t do well when I have no control because I find it painfully boring, incredibly frustrating and I don’t get the same sense of…something, I’m not sure what it is but there is always a feeling missing when I’m being told what to do. :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

Adding the submission to mine. I don’t do well when I have no control because I find it painfully boring, incredibly frustrating and I don’t get the same sense of…something, I’m not sure what it is but there is always a feeling missing when I’m being told what to do. :confused:

Boring?! Seriously? I would say there is more excitement in being helpless and having no idea what the dom will do to you, than there is in planning, plotting and executing the whole thing :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

From a Subs point of view you’re right, but for me it’s quite tedious. I hate following orders of any kind unless I’m learning or completely out of my depth. I’ll take orders if I’m learning something but that’s about the only time I’ll happily do as I’m told. :p

The planning, plotting and scheming is the fun part. ;) Thinking up evil ways to get the reaction I want, refining the ideas and then putting them into action is where the fun is for me. :D Pushing the Sub just that little bit further than she though she could go would also fill me with a huge amount of pride and I’m a quietly proud person so that would also make me very happy. :D

Another hard limit for me would be doing something humiliating in public. I hate crowds at the best of times and I wouldn’t like to put a sub though anything humiliating simply because I would get embarrassed as well. I know the Sub is the one who’s meant to be humiliated but I would be as well. Lol. I think I’m crowdphobic. ;) :p

Fileboom Premium Account