Hard limits

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Darktruth

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

for me its scat, blood, needles, and extreme torture/pain

Pretty much the same. :D

inserting toys into the penis hole.

I don’t know about any other man we have on the board…but my balls shrunk to the size of raisins and are now located in my chest somewhere after the thought of that. I sound like an eleven-year-old boy again as well!!!:eek::(

Good choice cuffy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

SubAnna

Hahaha, I hope you recovered DT. Im sure some ppl. are into cathether play :eek:

Hmm.. Im still too inexperienced to say for sure I think.

But for very hard limits. Def. scat, blood, long term/very restricted caging/bondage or bondage in very small and dark places (im slightly claustrophobic), severe humiliation, fisting, extreme pain and breathplay/other dangerous things.
Also piercing/tattoing/branding or anything else that leaves permanent marks.
A few role playing things would also be pretty hardcore limits for me - baby/daddy/diaper stuff for instance.

And then there are things that would make me uncomfortable but I might be willing to try them with a safeword. This could be roleplaying rape.

In terms of relationships I think a very controlling master/slave 24/7 thing would be a bit too much..
Sexually I would also be against swapping partners, orgies, etc. Im more of a one-on-one/monogamous type of person, boring as this may sound :)

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

how interesting!! Most of us seem to have similar hard limits

Robert Mapplethorpe (famous photographer) has an amazing picture of man sticking his pinky into his urethra

sorry I couldnt make this image any smaller
slide0016_image040.jpg

maybe we should have a soft limit thread...

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna