Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by subspace, Nov 24, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. subspace

subspace Member

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

See you next week!

Attached Files:

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. We don't do that here, but have a good one anyway :)

3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

damn foreigners ;)

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

we don't do thet as well but have a nice time
    damn americans ;)

5. Yeah, well, next time something happens here that you Americans don't celebrate, we will post about it and laugh at you lot getting all perplexed over it :p

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

agreed XD

7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

please do. I have this lovely book called a day to celebrate, which gives you multiple reasons to celebrate for every single day of the year. Holidays in every country in every religion, saits days, honorary award days, all sorts of stuff.

And hey, you don't have to be American to celebrate the inherent goodness of human nature to overcome boundaries and find common ground. And you dont have to be American to enjoy a good day of hearty food.

(and in case anyone missed it, the ;) in the first post was a sign of my playfulness.)

8. I know, that's why I felt the urge to wind you up a bit :p

9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

lol, and for the record, you folks over in the UK territory do in fact celebrate Thanksgiving, its just on the 29th.... even if you dont personally.... ;)

10. Do we? :confused:

Please explain, this is news to us... :(

11. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

November 29th is Day of Intercession and Thanksgiving for the Missionary Work of the Church of England..... which surprisingly lists almost the exact same style of festivities as our Thanksgiving.

12. Ah, CoE. That's why it was so unfamiliar :)

13. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Once again the residents of Jamestown, Virginia give a collective "What the fuck?" as television once again tells people that the numbnuts in Plymouth, Massachussetts (who couldn't even land their boat in the right part of the country) had the 1st Thanksgiving a good 20+ years after them.

Further south in Florida the Spanish were into their second century of plunder and couldn't be bothered.

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

LMAO

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM