Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Extreme Anal Fucking!
c3320ffdfdf269d8ec9ad7047141ec88.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Robbie Kasl, Bruce Ford
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
Video language: English

This week Tony got a new personal Trainer to help him with his exercise and boy does he need to pack some muscle. The boy who is training him his name is Bruce and he is a hunk. he will work him out good then Tony will fuck him. Tony will suck Bruce's dick as part of his exercise and the fuck Bruce's ass to get pelvic muscles a good pump. Check it out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 592.4 MB
Download Extreme Anal Fucking!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Cody Trembles And Adam Star - Part 1
2063478f3ea82c6f0482b8a3e6b03fae.jpg

Studio: Toesuckingguys

Gorgeous stud Cody looks absolutely irresistible asleep in bed. As he rests he has the covers pulled up slightly, leaving one bare foot exposed. His smooth soles are just a little dirty and as hot foot lover Adam catches a glimpse of him he can't help but take a lick. Cody awakes to his fuck buddy enthusiastically licking and suck on his plump toes, Adam's wet lips and tongue working skillfully over and between each toe. Cody obviously enjoys the treatment and pushes the sheets away completely so we can stare at his big cock while he begins stroking himself. As the pair get more and more aroused Adam works his way up Cody's leg, finally reaching his stiff cock. Adam eagerly slides Cody's rock hard dick inside his mouth and works him back and forth with pleasure. Of course this foot loving pair doesn't end things there, and Adam can't resist returning to Cody's smelly feet flicking his tongue erotically all over his friend's sensitive arches. Eventually Cody can take it no longer and Adam returns to his buddy's cock, thrusting him in and out of his warm mouth. As Adam continues to suck on his dick Cody cries out in climax, shooting hot cum down his sexy pal's throat.

Duration: 24:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 908.5 MB
Download Cody Trembles And Adam Star - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

CM1540 Brannon & Palmer RAW
951efd56f88980a835d37c142503da98.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Brannon (aka Elder Miller, Alec Hudson), Palmer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, 69, Creampie, Hunks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cumshots

When Brannon came on board, I had a laundry list of the guys I wanted to pair him with. Palmer was right up there on that list. Both are about the same height and their sculpted bodies look amazing together! Both guys just finished a physique show, but thankfully Palmer did not opt to do the spray tan. Even Brannon opted out of the spray tan they do for those shows. So Palmer is a pale echo of Brannon's bed tan, both with fantastic bodies and cocks! I am just glad no one showed up orange!We started the video with some oil and body worship and it quickly turned into some mutual cock sucking. Brannon's skills are improving. He is still not a pro, but then Palmer is not either. They both looked evenly matched in this department. The suck each other in a 69 and Palmer gives us a great showcase moment of Brannon perfect hairy hole!I wanted to have Palmer to try bottoming again, just to see how he was. Palmer starts by fucking Brannon and the energy is really good. Then Palmer takes a turn being ass rammed, and you can tell he is just getting through it, though his cock woke up a couple times. Brannon was not staying terribly hard as a top, so we switched it back, and everyone was back to be happy.So Palmer is likely going to be all top, and I suspect will mostly have Brannon bottom. He did fine in other videos, but if there is a dominate guy on set, Brannon seems to not mind letting the other dude have his way with him.Brannon also was pleased he came while getting fucked. That's the second time for him, and I think he is gonna be addicted to it!And Palmer gives yet another amazing breeding!

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 579.6 MB
Download CM1540 Brannon & Palmer RAW

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Anal Attack!
61e48c89bbc20e71ceac28cc4b4cc435.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Robbie Kasl, Otakar Bubek
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.

You have to love this time of the week! It's Thursday and it's time for anal sex. These hunks look at each with pure lust. Ready to suck and fuck. No questions asked! Tony and Mike hit off well. Next thing I know. They were fucking. Non-stop anal sex. Enjoy!

Duration: 30:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 665.9 MB
Download Anal Attack!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hungry For More Than Pizza!
12f3165e68f521e7e40989eaec4c893f.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal/Oral, Big Dicks, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Justin has a very special delivery, and the pizza box is just a front. Moments after arriving at the hotel room Bryce has his big throbbing twink cock out of his jeans and greedy blond customer Justin is feasting on it! It's a delicious tool, but Justin's is just as tasty, as Bryce soon discovers. Heading to the bed, Bryce offers up his hole, and Justin sinks right in! He fucks him deep and raw, all over the bed, making Bryce splash cum out of his cock over his tight stomach, but Justin isn't done yet. Watch as he pummels that butt some more, pulling out to finally drench his new friend's ass, then easing his cummy cock right back into that sweet hole!

Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 505.4 MB
Download Hungry For More Than Pizza!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Benjamin Room Service For Sexy Slim Straight Dude
9975bff1c86b30dbe3022c2463b0f081.jpg

Studio: Beefcakehunter

The next morning after my shooting with Bastian, I was getting ready to leave the hotel, and it happens that I checked my phone and I noticed that I had several missing messages from this sexy slim beefcake named Benjamin that I have met weeks ago, he has been undecided earlier to work with me or not, but he was letting me know that he was ready , and it has to be now or maybe later he changes his mind,then I ventured to invite him to the hotel before check out, of course, I made sure that at least he hasn’t has sex last night…. and wow! , I’m not sure exactly how many days ago was the last time he cum , but the amount of cum that came out from his delicious cock was unusual , I believe he surpassed Chico ! lol
I usually like to suck and lick balls a lot ,but this time I loved that Benjamin balls seemed like a single one and they fit full in my mouth… lol… that drove me crazy and also watching his face as he enjoyed, that get me even more aroused! so I went over time servicing his balls! I could go on and on for hours, of course I had to make some “technical stops” because he was about to come more than twice, maybe I should let him and we should have by now another double shot, but time was running out and we finish this “room service” just in time before the maid trow me out for been a very very bad kitty! lol… enjoy guys…

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 362.9 MB
Download Benjamin Room Service For Sexy Slim Straight Dude

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Bobby Owens fucks Grey Donovan's asshole (720p)
1402a80dd05a8cb0f82da3e08d8c5cf8.jpg

Cast: Bobby Owens, Grey Donovan
Genres: bareback, kissing, sucking, oral, fucking, anal, wanking, cum

Before Bobby Owens and Grey Donovan go some time at the pool, they decide to have some fun with each other as they start to make out and Grey gets on the floor and pulls Bobby's pants off. Grey's tongue trails up and down the length of Bobby's cock before taking it in his mouth and sucking that sweet cock as Bobby twines his hand in Grey's hair. When Grey's oral skills have Bobby's cock throbbing hard, he gets some attention next as Bobby licks and sucks his dick, choking on that prick before climbing onto the bed behind Grey and shoving his thick member into that tight hole.
Pounding him raw and hard, Bobby dominates Grey's ass, pressing Grey's face into the bed as he takes him from behind and Grey moans for more as he bottoms for Bobby. Grey turns over onto his back, one leg slung over Bobby's shoulder as Bobby gives it to him even harder, that bareback dick filling and stretching Grey's hole while Grey plays with himself, his hand sliding over his own hard cock. As Grey strokes himself and Bobby buries his dick balls deep, it's not long until both these studs can't hold back their cum any more and nut all over each other! After this hot fuck, they might not have energy left to go swimming.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 417.1 MB
Download Bobby Owens fucks Grey Donovan's asshole (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account