Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

tf - Nate Stetson & Alex Killborn Bareback
3976198520ba9b63bc63d1811101a7e1.jpg

Eager cum pup Alex Killborn gets his holes dicked down & filled up with Nate Stetson's hot uncut dick and thick load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 452.8 MB
Download tf - Nate Stetson & Alex Killborn Bareback

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop
49cd060cd7d61f59b788be08c752b02f.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Aries & Glenn
Genres: Oral, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Cumshot, Bareback, Flip-Flop

I am always hesitant to say a particular sex act is a model's "first time". I shoot videos several months before a video actually airs, and who knows what a model may have been up to in the interim.Aries had actually tried bottoming once before with a dude that he had messed around with. He said it hurt a lot and it didn't help that the guy had a huge cock. He pretty much swore off bottoming at that time.I think after seeing guys not only stay hard from being fucked, but also cumming, he was willing to give it a try. I may be jumping ahead of the summary, but sure enough, he had an epiphany that he could stay and actually enjoy being fucked. I loved panning the camera up and seeing that his dick was hard while Glenn ground his cock into his semi-virgin hole.But I get ahead of myself. Aries was dubious about getting fucked after getting more than a mouthful of Glenn's rather thick cock. After they blew each other, he volunteered to get fucked first to "get it over with." Glenn had licked his hole, trying to get him in the mindset. I think it worked.Aries is a tough guy so Glenn got it inside him on the first pass. There are a few fun 'ouchy' faces though. He may not soon be unloading while getting fucked, but he no longer fears it, and my guess is, after a couple more attempts, he might actually be looking forward to it.Glenn fucks him good, but then climbs on top and gets his own ass rammed by Aries's cock. Glenn has bepletely versatile, preferring to top, but you would never know given how hard his cock stayed while bouncing up and down on Aries's dick.Glenn shows what a superstar he is by allowing Aries to fuck him until he nuts. Aries goes slow and steady in order to pull the load out of Glenn. Aries breeds Glenn's boyhole, dumping his load deep inside!There is a cute outtake at the end for fans of Behind The Scenes moments!

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 479.1 MB
Download Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Denis Vega & Lucio Saints
c8a7458bde628d97bfd7b969adbe13a0.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Denis Vega, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Latinos, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Denis and Lucio, two brawny and very racial guys who follano animals, raring Both were had and see that it's been very, very bien.Tras receive tail for hours and on all sides, Denis has shown that is a male who knows endure.

Format: flv
Duration: 42:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 800.4 MB
Download Denis Vega & Lucio Saints

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Manservant (Xavi Duran, Flex, Hector De Silva)
1df6302dbfbc2bbeea88a02db191aa71.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Xavi Duran, Flex, Hector De Silva
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Rimming, Uncut.
Video language: English

What a beautiful piece of beef to put between a suited sandwich! The ever stunning Flex gets played like a rich playboy's toy, as the obliging servant of Hector de Silva, in this weeks "Manservant". Handsome Spaniard Hector returns as the wealthy business man who likes to show off and conduct meetings in his hillside villa. When sexy young associate Xavi Duran notices the stunning new butler, half naked after having a relax in the pool on his day off, the two tycoons decide to have a little fun. The subservient Flex knows his place and is happy to go down on his Masters house guest. Hector is so turned on by the show he finds he needs servicing too. Before long both Flex and Hector are doing all they can to give Xavi a welcome he won't forget simultaneously sucking on his thick hard dick. With both businessmen primed and ready for some carnal action, they take turns to fuck, rim, and get sucked off by Flex as his stacked body kneels doggy style on the table just asking to be used. What follows is pure Tag-Team Spit-Roast Heaven!

Duration: 23:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2737kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 527.2 MB
Download Manservant (Xavi Duran, Flex, Hector De Silva)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Gaymers, Sc 5 - Fernando Del Rio, Spencer Whitman
9eb924cc9dde33f4fc8d9e9228bc2e85.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

As Spencer Whitman takes off his virtual reality headset and recovers from watching Buck and Eddie fuck, he gets a text from Fernando Del Rio with a video of him jacking off. After watching Fernando cum, Spencer puts his headset back on and meets up with Fernando in his own special virtual reality world. As Spencer beats off, Fernando enters and immediately gets on his knees to suck on Spencer's big hairy cock. It's everything that Spencer has been dreaming about and Fernando doesn't disappoint as he worships every inch of the stud's thick dick and dangling, full balls. Fernando is eager to please and drools all over the floor as he gags on Spencer's big pole. All the sucking has made Fernando hard as a rock and he stands up to offer Spencer his own uncut rod. Spencer takes the challenge and gets down to service the hairy, tatted stud all the way down his throat. Spencer's mouth is more than Fernando can take and as Spencer licks his fuzzy balls, Fernando drops a load of cream all over the horny cocksucker's face. The studs kiss away Fernando's tasty load before Fernando gets back on his knees to take what Spencer has to offer. Spencer moans out and jacks his thick dick until it explodes all over Fernando's dark beard and satisfied face.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6966kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 834.2 MB
Download Gaymers, Sc 5 - Fernando Del Rio, Spencer Whitman

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Cash, Shawn and Zander
01bcd653d223317c8857ff1a7f334c4b.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Group, Cumshot

We've got something extra special in store for you today. I've been teasing you up a lot in the War Chest with that sexy devil we recently recruited named Zander and telling you about how he's been progressing. And tonight you finally get a chance to see some of that play out in our Videos Of The Week section where we're serving up Zander's very first threeway with two other hotties. Shawn and Cashe along for the ride as we take an anticipated journey with our man Zander and see just how far he's willing to go. I think you'll be as impressed as I was and equally excited to see this hunk jump off in the deep end for the first time and see the mission through topletion. Previously we've seen Zander do his own thing in the War Chest and then we spiced things up a little when I just couldn't resist the invitation to give him a helping hand. It was that moment that I knew we had a wild one on our hands. Zander really wasted no time in taking things to the next level after that helping hand and did it all in a matter of a one week stretch.e on, let's take this journey as these three hot hunks unleash themselves on one another.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 246.3 MB
Download Cash, Shawn and Zander

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Santiago Tiro, Peto Coast and Christian Matthews
de51542b6dfed8b5e4ffb22dd16f7c09.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ButchDixon
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Muscles, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Big Cock, Bareback

This is The Big One, at last I got my hands on Peto Coast, 10 inches of Raw, hammering, relentless Dutch meat. Christian Matthews and Santiago couldn't keep their greedy hands and famished mouths off this magnificent, uncut cock BUT even these pig-boys struggled, as Peto went from raw hole, to raw hole, stuffing his dick right into up to the balls, then pulling it out with a satisfying squelch and stuffing it into the next eager bum boy.

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 860.1 MB
Download Santiago Tiro, Peto Coast and Christian Matthews

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Neighborhood Voyeur Jackson Cooper, Spencer Laval - NDoorRaw
482a1966459f8c6cbfe1267e454a2088.jpg

Studio: NextDoorRaw

Seeing his neighbor jack away into his living area, voyeur Jackson Cooper starts to fondle himself during his panties. What he does not understand is that Spencer Laval could see his reflection in the mirror, which this small display is about Jackson's advantage.

Duration: 30:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4290kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 991.8 MB
Download Neighborhood Voyeur Jackson Cooper, Spencer Laval - NDoorRaw

Fileboom Premium Account