Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Luscious ass real good
bfbccf25ead6a5b5b405ffb2619d71ed.jpg

Luscious ass real good before he plows it with that big hefty piece of his.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:15
Video: 640x362, AVC (H.264), 1500kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 271.6 MB
Download Luscious ass real good

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Dawson Fucks Ryder
613b3d3ffe2550024fde1da312176c30.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

I think it�s safe to say we have a monumentally huge episode for you in this one. This is a big deal. A big, big deal! Dawson Is Back! And, not only is he back - he�s bearded, buffer, and studlier than ever!
If you�ve been paying attention to news of our CF11 celebrations, you know Dawson was there with us to help celebrate our 11 year anniversary - he met and hung out with fans and had himself tons of fun. The fans in attendance were also thrilled to be able to meet and hang out with Dawson. Many of them came up to me eagerly expressing just how much they wanted to see Dawson in action again. They joined the chorus of emails and comments we get calling for precisely that. I had to do my utmost to keep my best poker face on, though, and not let slip the secret that we�d already been asking Dawson if he wanted to film some more, and he�d said he was up for it!
Let�s not ignore Ryder here, either! He�s back after being away for quite some time - and looking more handsome than ever. Plus, he�s ready to get plowed!
What better way to see Dawson�s return to action than having him break in Ryder and remind us of what an amazing and incredible top he is (as if we could ever forget)?!
Dawson�s back! Ryder�s back! And we�re all in for such a brilliantly hot episode!

Duration: 1:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1734kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 18.8 MB
Download Dawson Fucks Ryder

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

polosa

Dmitry Osten & Kayden Gray
09d347af466e269c4d21493a01c44730.jpg

Studio: AlphaMales

Invited to his boss� place after his first day, young Dmitry Osten makes himself at home in Kayden�s plush apartment. With a glass of wine in hand, he answers Kayden�s questions perfectly, ending with the hung suited stud leaning in for a kiss he has been waiting for all evening! Stripping his new recruit of his suit, Dmitry�s hiding a large surprise for Kayden under his pressed trousers, and as soon as Kayden�s realises this, he drops to his knees and sucks on the long thick dick that the young Russian�s been hiding from him. Giving his own dick over to Dmitry, it�s a big dick all round for these lucky young men, and as Dmitry stretches his mouth around Kayden�s famous dick, Kayden�s attention is drawn from cock to ass, and Dmitry�s hairy young hole almost beckons Kayden�s dick as it�s plunged down into it. Fucking is every position possible and almost breaking the leather sofa, Kayden blows his huge load all over his new employee, leaving everything covered and letting Dmitry shoot over his on chest and abs, leaving the apartment stinking of sex and spunk, just how it should! !

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 730.8 MB
Download Dmitry Osten & Kayden Gray

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

RandyB - Atticus Fox Takes Jeff Powers & Lukas Valentines Raw Loads - Part 2
9a9a88bd3ceea18ae9ed28d2fd47f2d5.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RandyBlue

Part one had lots of rimming and dick sucking. Jeff Powers starts by transferring his dick between Jeff and Lukas taking turns filling their holes with his dick that is raw.

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 565.3 MB
Download RandyB - Atticus Fox Takes Jeff Powers & Lukas Valentines Raw Loads - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Twink Gets His Holes Plugged By Smoking
ecc0f992e05e719ecf6644dc3667a351.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alejandro Alvarez & Edward Fox
Genres: Bareback, Kissing, Rimming, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Creampie, Fingering, Older/Younger, Smoking, Studs, Twinks, Uncut cocks

So okay, he�s maybe a little older than most of us have come to expect from STAXUS guys, but there�s still something wonderfully sexy about Alejandro Alvarez � not least of all when he�s brooding manfully with a cigarette, as is the case here in the opening moments of this terrific pairing with Edward Fox. Mind, the young pizza-boy isn�t too bad at blowing smoke, it has to be said; although (as very quickly becomes apparent) it�s blowing of a very different kind that�s soon concentrating the minds of both these over-sexed buggers.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 524.2 MB
Download Twink Gets His Holes Plugged By Smoking

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Tom & Lukas Cipriani
1337b952d093f80eb5c899c86b11d61c.jpg

Studio: TIMFuck

Lukas Cipriani is a bottom who never ceases to surprise us � like that time he told us about his Grandpa load-taking fetish. Enter Tom, who�s old enough to be Lukas� Grandpa and just as happy to put his wise and distinguished cumload in the young man�s ass. Age is just a number.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2839kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 143.7 MB
Download Tom & Lukas Cipriani

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Czech Hunter 168
0114fcce559d815c10a21e27320e6452.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Czech Hunter
Cast: Boys
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs

I met an absolutely amazing young man in the metro. Took a ride with him, he didn�t mind me to tag along. We talked about modeling and part time jobs, about a need for cash� All the conversation was going right direction. By the time we got off a subway I knew he is in game. Took a bus to his place, during the ride he already jerked me off, which was amazing until we got interrupted. But soon enough we have been at his place, to put it right, in his garage where he had a sofa. So in there I felt cozy and been getting horny as hell. Just had to find the right prize to offer him. I wish all the straight boys would be this open minded and cool about our little project. He sucked me like a pro and I couldn�t wait longer to fuck him and cum all over his beautiful face.

Duration: 1:04:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1139kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 603.6 MB
Download Czech Hunter 168

Fileboom Premium Account