Handkerchief Code

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Smallest, Sep 22, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    So, I know handkerchief code doesn't really exist anymore and was different in different communities, but I thought it might be a fun idea to keep a thread going on people's preferences through colour, or combinations, all from a central list to avoid confusion.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code#Examples
    Wikipedia is pretty great, I think.
    And maybe combinations, like if you like fisting and biting, red houndstooth.

I don't know, thought it might be fun. It's a fun list, in any case.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

So, I'll start. I'm going to skip the obvious like 69, but things I'd more likely to wear and probably imply simpler things-

Fuchsia, black, grey, and houndstooth would be the main ones, and maybe rust. Preferably a black and grey houndstooth (because stylin').

3. decoyicus

decoyicus Member

light blue, dark blue, grey, fuchsia, yellow, lavender, camouflage, plaid and hounds tooth

The hanky code is not entirely dead, I did go to gay bar in San Francisco where it was still practiced. I was rather puzzled about why everyone had different colored hankys in their pockets. thankfully the bartender told me the score I would have have hated to end up going home going home with someone wearing a dark red.

4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

5. Novia_Harrlock

Novia_Harrlock New Member

6. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

7. Novia_Harrlock

Novia_Harrlock New Member

ahhhh sorry :p my page must of not been working at the time. or I didn't see it when i clicked on the link. ty though
    mine would have to be Argyle,fushia, purple, lavender, and houndstooth.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011

8. MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    Delightful!!

For me.. Black, Grey, Light Blue (LR pocket), Mauve, Fuchsia, Camouflage, Black Leather and Houndstooth.

Very interesting to say the least! I am going to enjoy seeing others interests! LOL

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM