Handcuffs

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by BondageFreak, Nov 29, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. BondageFreak

BondageFreak New Member

My girl friend left me handcuffed all night last night. They were behind my back. She atleast double locked them. And I was awake most of the night so I know nothing go cut off circulation wise. But my arm/shoulders are diffidently sore.

Is this safe to do? Thanks

2. It is as long as you continue to pay attention to changes. You have to make sure to keep circulation in your joints if you go for extended periods of time.

3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

As long as you're awake, it's safe. Sleeping in them could end okay, but there's also a chance of cutting off circulation, pinching a nerve, and what have you, but those aren't caused by the period of time. Your shoulders are probably just sore because it's an unusual position.

4. Tallest

Tallest New Member

watch out for pinched nerves, for sure. I fell asleep with my watch too tight last summer, and I still have numbness in my left hand.

5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

If you're cuffed with your hands behind your back, don't try to sleep on your back (which will put pressure on your wrists), and be careful about sleeping on your belly (ease to smother). Make sure she's in the room with you, in case you do start to go numb and need her to take the cuffs off quickly.

6. Mss Tara Indiana

Mss Tara Indiana New Member

Basically, if your youngish, and in good health - no diabetes, poor blood circulation, osteoporosis, heart condition, etc., and you weren't sleeping on your back you should be okay.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM