Hairy, Bushy, Furry Girls - Updates From Premium Sites!

opeth_86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Horny Hairy Reader

Horny Hairy Reader

JAnother Friday night and I'm home, alone. Its better than suffering one more awful date. When guys find out the I'm a hairy girl they freak out and ask me to shave. So instead I'm reading a book. I wish I had someone like you here with me. Would you read erotica to me while I play with my nipples? Just the thought gets me so hot that I can't keep my hand away from my hairy pussy. You want to have some fun? Come over here and lick me from behind, getting my big hairy snatch wet with anticipation for the dirty things you would do to me.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 2 500 Kbps
Duration: 20mn 42s
File size: 390 MiB

Download from RapidGator:
hair_0071_HHG.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

opeth_86

Hairy Cam Show

Hairy Cam Show

Sarah Singer is a lady who is hairy in all the right places. She's turned on her cam to do a show and is confident in her ability to turn you on. She licks her hairy armpits while she squeezes her perky natural tits. When she bends over in front of the camera you see that her panties can't begin to contain her hairy pussy. When the panties come off Sarah's hand immediately finds its way to her fur pie where she rubs her tasty clit before fingering herself. When Sarah orgasms watch her hairy body shake with pleasure.

Duration: 20mn 29s
File size: 385 MiB

hair_0062_HHG.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

opeth_86

Seattle Natural

Seattle Natural

Olivia is a Seattle hairy girl who doesn't shave any of the hair on her body. Run your hands up and down her hairy legs before licking her hairy armpits. Then suck her natural tits before letting your tongue wander to her hairy pussy. Olivia wants to feel you stick your tongue deep into her. As she fingers herself she moans loudly as she gets more and more wet. The only thing that will make this horny hairy girl happier is if you cover her hairy pussy with your cum.

Duration: 19mn 49s
File size: 373 MiB

hair_0078_HHG.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Cant Wait

Cant Wait

Misty's boyfriend loves everything about her hairy body. He loves hair so much he wants to have a threesome with her and one of her hairy girl friends. So Misty calls up one of her friends and relates to her her boyfriends fantasies. The thought of having a menage a trois with her boyfriend and her best friend gets Misty hot and horny. She begins to undress as she plays with her soft fur pie. She plunges her fingers deep into her hairy pussy and finishes the job with dildo.

Duration: 19mn 45s
File size: 372 MiB

hair_0053_HHG.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account