Haircut fetish or bald fetish

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Oh the worst in between is what I did in HS. I had long blond hair and shaved the back half completely off, when it grew in a little I dyed just the back black. Being that I attended a very conservative HS hair style was strictly enforced so doing this allowed me to wear my hair 'normal' at school but then I could go to the clubs on weekends and fit right in w/ the freaks!
I have worn my hair long, blonde and very vanilla (sorry its in between but past the middle of my back) for I can't count how many years now.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I find it interesting how people only seem to comment on how long my hair is when I'm about to get it cut really short... :(

It is really long now though, about halfway down my back. Black, and I'm going to start doing the roots red and grow the black out (the black dye is no longer taking to my hair :() It's at its longest now since I had my head shaved 7 years ago, and apart from a badly needed trim (I recently singed the ends in the flame of the cooker) I now have no intention of cutting it for quite some time.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

pyroaquatic

There is a correlation between how long my bangs are to how hard it becomes to find a job. In these times! I cannot. When I get my biz going then yes. They are coming back. My antennae. Oh sweet antennae. i miss those moth horns so.

and for hair on others? i do enjoy long hair. bald hair does not do anything for me. If you have ever watched Cowboy Bebop.... Faye Valentines hair does the trick for me.

Fileboom Premium Account

KinkyPink

T-7 from Mr. President is one of my all time favourites.

a2c8_1.JPG

Along with my neighbour and the girl from Möller cmmercials. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account