hair-- with or without???

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by master4female_slaves, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how would all submissives look ?? hot??????

what do you say master??

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I like. Keep up the good pic posts! oh, and definitely without.
  3. let me know your comment, just yes or no will do, trying to rate my preference.
  4. Shaven heads do look more...intense...
  5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

You didnt post a yes or know question??? Wouldnt an appropriate response to the question posted be Shaven or Not Shaven?
  6. ya, ok just modifying ur suggestion sparrow, shaved or un-shaved, what would you prefer? this is my question to all the submissives whoo see these pics?
  7. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

If head shaving isn't a fashion statement, it shows a lot of commitment. And it's sooo sexy too. :)
  8. subspace

subspace Member

Shaved is definitely a symbol of extreme submission, but only if the slave doesn't 'like' it.
    I for one would hate to shave my head, I love my long hair.
  9. Emma

Emma Member

I would never ever let anyone shave my head, i love my hair i just think it takes great bone structure to pull that off like most girls wouldnt be pretty with it! But i can see the appeal like it would look really good for someone really really into this but im far too shallow, ha!
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  10. newbiesub

newbiesub New Member

I would absolutely die if someone cut my hair off as well. But i think the shaved look definitely looks more submissive...kinda hot ;)
  11. When I had a shaved head a few years ago, I was the only one who didn't think it was pretty...but I've now given up my endless threats to shave it off again, because I think I was upsetting a few people! :D
  12. lumen

lumen New Member

without is muuuuuuch better :D
  13. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

depends on the head shape. Some people just look like Linus (from the Peanuts comic-strip). Thats not my idea of sexy.
  14. I don't think I've ever seen a girl who couldn't pull off having a shaved head...
  15. Naughty Neena

Naughty Neena Member

Definitely long hair

thats what all the men that i know say - they rave over my hair - it was down to my waist but needed a little trim

Its long hair all the way for me
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.