Hair pulling for nice guys

ZoomMy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

I recently started fooling around with a female friend who says she is into light BDSM. We have discussed, and continue to do so, what she likes and dislikes. She is, as it were, "training" me in her own proclivities. It's great!

I have no experience with BDSM, though it is something I've always wanted to experiment with. My friend says she is mostly a sub. Based on my own fantasy life, I hold myself to be mostly a dom.

The reason I'm posting is to request some advice. The first piece of advice I would like concerns hair pulling, which my friend really likes. I was hoping people would through out ideas about what to do once I get a good grip on her hair. I'm having difficulty thinking of things other than pulling her down and nibbling her ear/neck or pulling her up and kissing her chest.

I guess that's all for now. Thanks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I like to use hair as a handle to manipulate the head. If she's down on her knees in front of you, or if you're standing behind her, grasping her hair firmly lets you force her head down (say, onto your cock), or pull her head back or to the side so you can lick, kiss or bite her neck and ear. You can shake her head a little (but be careful not to snap her head around--you could hurt her neck). Overall, a firm tug rather than a rapid yank is generally the best option. If you're fucking her from behind you can pull back on her hair as you thrust forward, creating a tension between the two directions of force.

Standing behind her and pulling her hair back to expose her neck and ear works really well when you're being ominous. Pull her head back, lean in and whisper into her ear something like "Listen, bitch, I'm gonna fuck you til your scream" or "you dirty cunt, I'm gonna show you how a real man fucks". Use it in a rape fantasy or something equally dark and it will make her feel threatened. Obvously, for a more romantic scene, hair-pulling should be gentler and the whispers less violent. In general, I think hair pulling (especially with a woman) feels like violence, and works best when the dom is adopting a more brutal persona.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

RS1981

Another thing sebastian didn't mention that you can do is randomly pull her face towards you by her hair while she's doing something totally unrelated to sex and kiss her forcefully, that would be a great opener. Of course make sure you tell her at some point beforehand (Like way beforehand, it kind of ruins the mood if she knows it's coming.) so she can at least somewhat be prepared and it won't startle her too much in the future.

Fileboom Premium Account