Hair Pulling Concern, Anything to worry about?

Schmuland

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Starters, Im sorry if I post this in the wrong area, Im new here and I just need some other peoples opinions and suggestions :)

I really enjoy hair pulling and my man really pulls on my hair when he throws me around while whipping me and being very aggressive. I love it but my biggest concern is...
Will my hair thin out? Will I loose more hair than normal if he continue to pull my hair in our sessions?

And the biggest question I have is that I want to get hair extensions woven into my hair. Do you think with the hair pulling that would be a bad idea?
I would ask my hair dresser but I dont want her to know my SM lifestyle and concerns about my hair...haha! It sounds like a little retarded. But I am a girl that dresses up and looks good, I take VERY good care of myself and I live a very healthy life, being a nurse...I kind of have to! However, by night Im a dominating bitch until my man doesn't take any more of my shit and starts to punish me... and one thing he does is pull my hair. I dont want him to stop, but I am concerned about thinning it out, ect.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account