Guys masturbate (gay solo)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BRZStudio - Tiago Kamikaze
3449ab969172f380dd81ccab5a3c7a4c.jpg

Video language: English

Brazilian model Tiago Kamikaze is left to loosen himself up and take as much as the mains-operated machine can give him

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 705.5 MB
Download BRZStudio - Tiago Kamikaze

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Wade
3ce84606f9f38f7979ae324c107cd441.jpeg

Studio: Bad Puppy

Wade is the type of guy you might see living next door, except he has a six pack to die for and a treasure trail leading to quite the prize! And what a prize it is. He has an intensely sexual look in his eyes and shows he knows how to make things cum to a great ending!

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 368.3 MB
Download Wade

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Darren Ramos in the Gym
fd0174975ffb9c96e3d2183508add3e5.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Darren Ramos
Genres: Bodybuilder, Freshmen, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos.

Darren Ramos has muscles and muscles and more muscles. You can get lost in the definition of his legs and spend hours gazing at his hot chest and abs. He has the body of a fierce gladiator. Which made it all the more surprising when I first heard him speak. He was so sweet and gentle, like a big teddy bear. But without the hair, and tons of muscles. We had Darren start to work out and show us what he does during a usual routine. He shows us how he works his chest, his abs and his arms. Halfway through the sit ups, Darren got worked up, and pulled his hard cock out. He started to jerk it off nice and hard. Then he sat up and showed off his ass. Squeezing those cheeks, and teasing us with his hole. Next he walked over to the workout bench and laid back. He started to work himself up. You could tell he wanted to nut really bad. His huge biceps and heaving chest started to glisten with sweat. His breathing started to get faster. He sat up and started beating his meat nice and hard. Finally his jizz gushed out with a spurt. He gave a big smile. He was so happy to cum. And after watching this video, so will you.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3330kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 394.6 MB
Download Darren Ramos in the Gym

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Naked and attractive
c09fef1a1ff25ae2d308febdadcd2e85.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Elijah Knight
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jocks, Outdoors, Pissing, Cumshots

Most guys have shot a load outside, but very few are gorgeous straight jocks like Elijah, and very few get completely naked when they do it! He starts off with a piss over a torched car, then moves on to enjoying a good jack off, getting completely naked and showing off his buff body. A little playing with his nipples and more stroking of that tasty looking dick and he's spewing out his hot cum over the ground, looking satisfied with his efforts. One day someone is gonna catch us!

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4273kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 539.1 MB
Download Naked and attractive

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

MaskurBate-Zack
340e0cf12cc8497235789f00ef15216a.jpg

As I arrived at Zack's place to pay him a surprised visit, I saw him on his new motor bike. He was hotter than ever. Looking at the semi-private surrounding, I asked him if he would mind doing a shoot outside, on his bike. He looked around, saw a couple of people walking, then started to get hard just thinking that he could get caught. So that was it, he agreed and started to strip. This was my first scene shot outside and I really loved it. The sun on Zack's ripped body made so many beautiful shots as he kept making sure that his neighbors didn't see him. A very exciting scene with one of Maskurbate's more popular model! Stay tuned as Zack welcomes us inside his new home...

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4633kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 486.7 MB
Download MaskurBate-Zack

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

TheCastingRoom Freddie. 26yrs old. Mechanic
50818fc8ad900e428434c9b53ae16354.jpg

Studio: TheCastingRoom

It�s always the straight boys with the cutest bums that are the most shy about showing them! Freddie is a fit lad with a well trained body, a long meaty foreskin and an arse to die for. But this big confident fella is only interested in screwing chicks. He always wants to be seen as the dominant man in charge. Here he has to show off his pussy like he�s the sluttiest bitch on the block. Let him keep his anal virginity; for now we�ll just enjoy his tight pucker and long stiff cock!

This is a man who has it easy with charming good looks and a naturally sexy masculine body. He has nothing to be embarrassed about so stripping off for the camera is like being in the sports changing room. But when he gets on his back to spread his arse he feels more vulnerable. Those curvaceous pair of buns part to show a lightly haired pink hole that makes me salivate. I make sure he exposes it for a long time.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:36
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1690kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 339.7 MB
Download TheCastingRoom Freddie. 26yrs old. Mechanic

Fileboom Premium Account