Guys masturbate (gay solo)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Biz Edward
ce95e25734b8c0b10bfc2a28005f140f.jpg

That was until I reassured him that half of the male population wished they could do it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 496.5 MB
Download Biz Edward

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

College Dudes-Scott Busts A Nut
b33a680a803c13f4bea1efa9e5982bae.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Scott Trevors
Video language: English

Scott got real hot and sweaty during this workout. Check out his pics right here! Nice bod and an extra nice load from Scott on this one, folks!

Duration: 14:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 163.2 MB
Download College Dudes-Scott Busts A Nut

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Taylor Brooks
8954e9f03d5801159ab53096028da1e5.jpeg

Studio: You Love Jack

Taylor claims hes a top and who are we to argue? In fact, one look at his piercing grey eyes, his incredible six pack and 8 inch uncut monster of a cock and all I can think is, "He better be a top!" Taylor takes his time as he shows off his tight little twink body while he slowly works his gigantic uncut cock - teasing the camera all the way. He works his fingers into his tight little asshole and surprises himself when he shoots a load so powerful it hits him on the chin! Nice shootin mister!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3375kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 335.5 MB
Download Taylor Brooks

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Wade
3ce84606f9f38f7979ae324c107cd441.jpeg

Studio: Bad Puppy

Wade is the type of guy you might see living next door, except he has a six pack to die for and a treasure trail leading to quite the prize! And what a prize it is. He has an intensely sexual look in his eyes and shows he knows how to make things cum to a great ending!

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 368.3 MB
Download Wade

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ian
6d78ecf7eb5eeee4550433986c70caa2.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher

Twenty one year old Ian has brought his hot body to CF for his first video. Although he recently celebrated his big birthday he�s not a partier, preferring to spend his time working out, which he does two to three times a day. He�s a sprinter and weight lifter but has played football and done martial art- and his body sure does reflect it!

There is no part that is physically lacking- from his strong legs to his muscular arms and chest. His ripped abs lead to a nice big dick that he plays and rubs on for the cameras.

While he take his time playing with himself, the camera circles around, taking in the view. His hot plump ass, his handsome face, and how his muscles contract and bulge in tune with the sensations he feels with each stroke.

Laying on his back Ian shoots out a thick loads that lands directly in his belly button and splashes over those abs we�d been admiring!

Duration: 1:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1641kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 18.0 MB
Download Ian

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Jonathan Bartell
b4895ff7efeca7833d6c80d9360db4fe.jpeg

Studio: Randy Blue

Believe it or not, I like to take vacations from time to time. So I was out in South Beach recently for a little fun in the sun I know, as if we dont have that in LA. I had been invited to spend the weekend at my friends beach house and in honor of my visit he threw a little house party. Okay, really it was just an excuse to get every hot guy in the area to drop by his house for cocktails and craziness. So I was hanging out on the beach when, almost as if in a movie, this handsome guy wearing nothing but a baggy pair of swim trunks emerged out of the water and approached me as the warm glow of the setting sun made the water trapped in the thick carpet of his lush chest hair glisten. He walked up to me and said, Hi, Im Jonathan Bartell and youre Randy Blue. I guess my reputation precedes me. He told me he had been an admirer of my site and would love to model for me. I looked him up and down and liked what I saw. And the fact that I could follow his furry little treasure trail all the way down to a nice little patch of pubes, poking up over the top of his low hanging swim trunks, made me think that he was hardly going to be bashful about showing off his body. When he came to my studio I put him in a brand new pair of the hottest underwear I had, from an awesome selection that the aussieBum guys were nice enough to send me of their newest line. Seeing him wearing them got me hot all over again.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 225.0 MB
Download Jonathan Bartell

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Scene #1: Monster-Hung Gym-Buddy Gives His Cute Charge A Raw Stretch!
878c6e85ba246747d02351567a3c2aa6.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Ben Rasgar, Victor Rozas
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Twinks, Muscles, Fingering, Bareback, Cumshots, Facial

There�s absolutely no denying that Ben Rasgar is a gym-trainer like no other � a fellow who quite literally oozes arrogance in the opening few moments of this superb escapade almost as much as he oozes sweat! From spraying a mouthful of water across the training-room, to cockily kissing young Victor Rozas�s six-pack mid-session, this is a guy who clearly has a dominant streak and who isn�t afraid to show it. Then again, of course, if you�d got the kind of cock between your legs that this fellow has got then you�d probably be pretty self-assured yourself!

To begin with, however, it�s the handsome Spaniard who takes centre-stage in proceedings; with Rasgar quite literally carrying Rozas over to a sofa, where he immediately begins to feast on that handsome Iberian ramrod. There�s simply no denying the fact that the temperature notches up considerably once Rasgar�s oversized mamba makes its appearance; leaving Rozas momentarily dazed in appreciation, before the young lad masterfully attempts to gorge on every fucking inch on offer.

But whilst you might be overcome with jealousy at the sight of the young twink slobbering over such a mammoth offering, chances are you�ll be thanking your lucky stars you�re not him when you see his arse having to take the full length of the said schlong � not least of all when the lad�s riding it cowboy-style. The fact that he�s clearly gritting his teeth says it all, of course; and the thin division of pain and pleasure is neatly encapsulated by his violent eruption. Topped off by Rozas pumping his own jizz into Rasgar�s mouth!

Duration: 31:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 943.8 MB
Download Scene #1: Monster-Hung Gym-Buddy Gives His Cute Charge A Raw Stretch!

Fileboom Premium Account