Guys masturbate (gay solo)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

PumpingMuscle - Jason Johnson (Eli Blahut) Photoshoot 1
da192297532534470d4488c7db4f03cd.jpg

Studio: PumpingMuscle

Hunk bodybuilder Eli Blahut (aka Jason Johnson) poses for erotic nude photo shoot 1

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:51:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 745kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 720.5 MB
Download PumpingMuscle - Jason Johnson (Eli Blahut) Photoshoot 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Dirty Scout 33
9c7161b99c5a8583cf433e21751839df.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

Today was unusually quiet. I almost started to worry that I won�t have any fun. Then a real tough guy entered my office. This well-groomed but manly looking boy used to work as a construction worker and then he tried to become a journalist. Luckily for me, he didn�t make it. It took some convincing to get him out of his clothes but it was worthy. He used to work-out and it certainly left a mark on his body. His physique was stunning, which is always a nice thing. Too bad he didn�t know how to handle a cock that well. But I was a good teacher and showed him everything. In the end he jacked me off like a pro. I was surprised he agreed easily to let me in his ass. Unfortunately for him, his ass proved to be extremely tight.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1115kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 225.4 MB
Download Dirty Scout 33

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Lucio Saints - Raul Jauja
566a015a3eb6ae6ed64112b7e42b95a9.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

we bet on local talent. And this time the casting Raul Jauja, Seville, 33 years old profession referee and sporting events is presented. a morbid guy who conquer you with just his smile and sympathy. I prepared to spend a little time with him?

Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1646kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 239.5 MB
Download Lucio Saints - Raul Jauja

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Rutger
4d8d4aa746337fce7a3aa52db95614aa.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscles, Solo, Posing, Interview, Cumshots, Masturbation

Rutger is 26 and seems like a very optimistic type of guy. He had an x-girlfriend that cleared out his bank account, so he is back at home with his parents, and starting out brand new on building his nest egg. He already has a new girlfriend, but this time he is being a little more cautious.I like the new girlfriend already, as she knew that he wasing out here to do a couple videos and seemed fine with it. It took him a couple months to nurse his wounds before jumping back into the dating pool, but I am glad to hear he is taking it slow. Despite the reset on his life, he seems very happy and stable.He has a hot stocky build to him, and I love his body hair and his scruffy beard. Totally suits him. He has about a 7 inch cock, but it gets super fat and thick when fully charged-up. Even with his steady girl, he jerks-off at least once a day.Rutger was only a little nervous for doing the solo. It didn't take him long to get hard, and he enjoyed playing to the cameras. He wasn't as excited about showing off his ass, but he does his best.His cum shot is really quite nice. He focuses real intently to make a nice load shoot out of his thick cock.He will be back next week to get his dick sucked, and that is a tale to be told then!

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 363.8 MB
Download Rutger

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Jesse Moore
c439a3f42e37f1953b08cbfd977677bd.jpeg

Studio: Randyblue

Jesse Moore is one of those guys who define the word �rugged. Hes got this amazingly sexy body with just a hint of light blond body hair that you almost dont notice until the light hits it just right, or youre lucky enough to be within a few inches of his strong arms or athletic legs. And if youre that close then youll also be lucky to get a close up view of his gorgeous cock and full hearty balls, jutting out from those V-shaped creases that flow down from his rock hard stomach. And while youre there make sure you follow his natural curvature around to his amazing ass. When hes jerking his cock it seems like every one of his well formed muscles gets in on the action. And his handsome face gets this look thats a mixture of utter concentration and total bliss. Like hes using everything hes got to get the best feeling out of his huge dick and hes enjoying every single minute of it. And you know hes about to climax when he raises his quiet breaths to some really hot moans. And when hes just at the point where he cant hold off any longer he shoots a thick creamy load all over his firm abs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:10
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 224.5 MB
Download Jesse Moore

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Michael
e8e4bf1267f42eef255c3d2e4360ffc1.jpeg

Studio: Squirtz

Everything Michael does he does with a purpose and with care and attention to detail. The way he dresses, the way he sits, the way he moves all reflect an underlying sense of purpose and a belief that if its worth doing, its worth doing right. Just looking at his sculpted pecs and six pack abs and its clear that this philosophy accompanies him to the gym. Michaels big, downward curving dick stretches the limits of his tight foreskin. The fat cockhead oozed pre-cum from the moment he got hard until the moment he silently let out a load of creamy cum.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2298kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 291.1 MB
Download Michael

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

GayHoopla - Teen Heartthrob Chris Kohler returns to Jerk off
0686def1da032daa72f3ef06575c1bb7.jpg

Chris is truly a catch. I recently took him to get his haircut where the barber was damn near drooling all over him. Only 19 years old, this timeless beauty still hasn't realized his own good looks. With a huge muscle hairy butt and pecs that bounce to his swinging arm. His smile, that lights up a room, and the willing to please any of those around him. Quite the giver, he would rather spend all his money on you then himself. ( It makes him feel guilty ) Just a charming, handsome man, who doesn't even know it... isn't that amazing.

Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2125kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 309.1 MB
Download GayHoopla - Teen Heartthrob Chris Kohler returns to Jerk off

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

New Stud David Vano
058b854603a467d5163529eb0531d27c.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: David Vano
Genres: Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos.

Professional fighter David Vano shows off his incredible kick boxing and boxing skills. This is definitely the guy you want on your team in a scuffle. What we like most about David is how pure and soulful he is. He's a very well thought out individual, who feels one with the earth. Check this mystique stud bare all and give you direct access to his mind and body.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 458.5 MB
Download New Stud David Vano

Fileboom Premium Account