Great Bondage Scenes | Humiliation | Grace Under Pressure

UsalKav131

UsalKav131

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Katharine Caned Part 4

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

We have been with Katharine Cane for a while now and our time is almost up. We can't let her go, though, without having our grand finale. That means we are going to push a couple of her limits to see which one will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. She was afraid of the electric interrogation at first, but she learned to love answering our questions and the little shocks that came with our displeasure. The same thing happens when we decide to give her some stripes with the canes. She takes the pain with the kind of enthusiasm that is just so hard to find.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Katharine Caned Part 4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

UsalKav131

Marie Sweet New Unreal Cool Mega Collection Captive Chrissy. Part 2.

Chrissy is outraged as she witnesses her tits being tied so tightly she is sure they will explode! She is being awful noisy now too so the henchman adds a nice tight cleave gag to keep her quiet! She is told The Captain is eager to see her and will be there shortly and she is left struggling to get free before the boss arrives!
In the second scene The Captain has arrived and one of his first demands of from his captive Chrissy is she gives him a blowjob (simulated)! Once he has been satisfied she finds herself tied up yet again, this time tightly roped to a chair with her arms box tied and her ankles tied back to the arms of the chair! She is gagged with a cloth between her teeth and The Captain gropes her bound tits as he tells her that he has placed a bomb and set a timer and soon the house will blow up with her still in it! He leaves and she tries to struggle as hard as possible to escape before it's too late! In the end she manages to get her gag off to say, "this isn't the end, Captain Knap - I'll escape and make sure you pay for your crimes!"

Total size: 6.5 GB in 10 files.

Download Marie Sweet New Unreal Cool Mega Collection Captive Chrissy. Part 2.

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

UsalKav131

Full Vip Unreal Beautifull Gold Collection Of Dominated Girls. Part 5.

She's muffled by a ballgag, and you can only see her dark, pleading eyes, full of tears. Her usually dark skin is now pale and she's trembling with fear... what will her fate be? Who will buy her? Will her Master treat her bad and would he punish her daily? These are the thoughts in Kyra's mind as she's waiting in our slave auction. And what happens after a lucky bidder wins her? Check it out now!

Total size: 12.9 GB in 11 files.

Download Full Vip Unreal Beautifull Gold Collection Of Dominated Girls. Part 5.

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Sydney Hale Bound Perfect Mega Sweet Collection. Part 1.

My name is Sydney and, well, I really like being tied up! Not just tied up though, really tied up...tight. If I think I can escape it's just not the same experience for me. I haven't been doing this all that long, only months actually.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 34 files.

Download Sydney Hale Bound Perfect Mega Sweet Collection. Part 1.

Fileboom Premium Account