Brave Soul

Official Title: Brave Soul
Platform:pC/Windows
Language: English/Japan
Subtitles: no
File size: 342mb
Uncensored

Description:
It is a world very different from ours, a world in which magic exists, a world where peasants labor under the burden of heavy taxes imposed upon them by the unfair rulers of the land. Although the commoners have a difficult lot, there are those among them with the strength to use his sword and make a name for himself -- an adventurer. To be an adventurer is the dream of every peasant.
The story details the journey of a young man who was raised in the countryside of Souvania, on the continent of Valencia. Disowned by his own father and forced to make his way in life, he chooses to become a Hunter, a mercenary who accepts jobs for a variety of adventures. Heading into town to officially join the Hunter’s Guild with his dragon Shell at his side, he happens across a mysterious girl who looks strikingly like the Moon Goddess.
The Moon Goddess... Ever since he was young, a beautiful girl appears before him on nights of a full moon. Because of the mysterious manner of her appearance, he gave her her unique name. With the mysterious girl Alicia and dragon Shell at his side, as well as new characters he will join with later, our hero embarks on many bold adventures. But will he ever be able to solve the bizarre mystery of the beautiful Moon Goddess standing in the lake...?

Brave_Soul.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

googloman

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sensei 2

The publisher: G-Collections
Subtitles: no
Language: English/Japan
File size: 522mb
Uncensored

A wonderful game from G-Collections, exploring the forbidden erotic love between teacher and student, of experience and innocence. A teacher and student... An invisible wall separates them. When the circle is broken, the only result can be uncontrollable passion and lust.

Description:
A fantastic example of some of the most erotic bishoujo love-sim action from Japan, get ready for Sensei 2 from G-Collections!
Growing up in the same household... A sudden parting and an unexpected reunion, of the natural love between experience and innocence.
A teacher and student... An invisible wall separates them.
She suddenly confesses her truth: "I'm engaged to be married..."
Finally, he realizes the depths of his yearning for her, moving around inside him like a tangible thing. He hears the voice inside him, crying out to possess her.
The warning bells ring. But by then it is far too late...
Sensei 2 is a novel style multiple ending adventure game. You play the interactive game by moving through the game story and making choices that affect the outcome of the story, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored, too, for full enjoyment of the erotic interactive story.

S2.download.1
S2.download.2
S2.download.3
S2.download.4
S2.download.5

Fileboom Premium Account

googloman

Guilty - The Sin [uncen] [jap/eng]

Publisher: Mangagamer
Language:English/Japan
Subtitles:no
Censorship: None / a patch to remove
Crack: Is present
File size:485mb

Description:
Guilty _TheSin_ is a game that follows the rise of a young man
The heart of the city in the Akatsuki, urban development, rebuilt after a devastated
in the war. This young man, Kamijo Akira lived a stable, normal life
until something strange has appeared before him and changed all of that.
Along the way he meets some new friends, and they combine to ...
"Akatsuki City"
After the war, and the city was down, local urban
update department set out the main thoroughfares in the city and rebuilt
well-organized areas, including a thriving commercial district.
However, developers are faced with considerable delays and now
The plan of reconstruction is very disorganized. Private homes
lined up near the brink of collapse with a brand new apartment complexes,
dark alleys back to lie at the corners of brightly-lit streets, "under
Construction "signs stand here and there, and supermarkets that are waiting
reconstruction have become abandoned homes. Gangs of young people
use these places as hangouts, which makes the city feel dangerous

Extras. Information:
Start the installation (setup) and put the game. Then rename the attached file in guilty.exe lcsebody.exe and throw it into the game folder, overwriting and run.

download.1
download.2

Fileboom Premium Account

googloman

Cosplay Fetish Academy (Full Crack3d)

Language:Japan/English
Subtitles:no
File size:1.9Gb
Uncensored

Install Notes:
1. Burn or Mounr with Daemon Tools
2. Install The Game
3. Copy the crack from the crack file into the game folder
4. Play end enjoy the game

Description:
My name is Ryouji, and I'm just an average student at Seiai Academy. I live my days happily with my twin cousins Shana and Yuuki who are staying at my house to go to the Academy as well, but one day at the end of summer vacation our lives are changed for ever.
Stopping by the shrine where Yuuki worked part time as a miko priestess after my own part time job, we were about to go home together when suddenly thunder roared through the cloudless sky. Looking up I gathered Yuuki and Shana under me and ducked - promptly passing out!
When I came to I felt fine, but my cousins were looking around with worried expressions. The shrine was near several girls' schools, and as usual many of the students were walking down the street nearby - but they were wearing the most outlandish costumes!
Some were in bondage gear, some in aprons with nothing underneath, others in bunny suits and still others in swimsuits you wouldn't see even on the most radical Brazilian beach. Even stranger, the girls seemed as if what they were wearing was perfectly normal! They were looking at Shana and Yuuki in their regular uniforms as if they were the ones out of place.
At first I thought it was a prank, but no - there were too many people involved. I realized that this was in fact a gift from the gods, a boon to the luckless fellow that I had previously been, a world surrounded by the beautiful mystery of women!
Cosplay Fetish Academy is the latest G-Collections title from Japanese adult PC game maker Sekilala, known for their knockout fetish titles that cater to the whims of fans worldwide. The sexy art of Kazuma Muramasa (illustrator of Lightning Warrior Raidy) provides a beautiful backdrop for this story of unbelievely skimpy costumes, an erotic romantic comedy romp through school life in which Ryouji learns the true meaning of cosplay!

Pentium 2 300 Mhz or faster PC
Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista (32 or 64 bit OK), 700 MB disk space
640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

download.1
download.2
download.3
download.4
download.5
download.6
download.7

Fileboom Premium Account

googloman