Good site to broadcast yourself?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by bluenorth, Aug 24, 2011.

1. bluenorth

bluenorth New Member

I really like showing off on video...I've chatted with people before, but I want to just broadcast and share. Any good sites for that people can think of?
  2. Nuka

Nuka Member

Here, Fetlife, hell even Redtube has a forum.

Google is a wonderful tool if yuo know what keywords to use...
  3. divarope

divarope Member

Dungeon space and kynky spacer are good sites too ;)
  4. MastersLil1

MastersLil1 New Member

I love a bit of exhibitionism when Master is at work!... What words are best for google??? I always end up on sites that you sign up to and then they want credit card details.. verifying my age etc... then i get aload of junk mail..

any clues for me???
  5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Lil, try not to bump old threads (this one's last post is from 2011)- but chaturbate's another good one- our account's through sir, but it didn't need credit card details and it's free. I'll have to check with him whether it sends spam.

ETA- that's a real-time one. xtube and redtube are, I believe, free hosting ones.
  6. Nuka

Nuka Member

If you're that desperate to exhibit there's always Chat Roulette and Omegle too :p
  7. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I don't really approve of chat roulette because I know a ton of minors who go on there, and also because consent is a bit dubious. People might not be surprised to find fucking, but a lot aren't looking for it.
  8. wendywatkins

wendywatkins New Member

Set up an account with im live. Then you can cam and get paid for it!!! I model and put videos on southern charms, too :)
  9. MrWolfgang

MrWolfgang Member

Ha....I love roulette and omegle. I aint on there jerkin off or nothing but, occasionally Ill get on there and do artwork on cam. Last couple of times I was doing "Cockart". Think the movie Superbad. Had a big penis in a wheelchair complete with spec ops helmet and dual shotguns. Got alot of good laughs and a couple of good conversations from that. But, kinda like ya said. Had to swim through a sea of dicks to get to a converstation.
  10. YesMistress

YesMistress New Member