Good site to broadcast yourself?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by bluenorth, Aug 24, 2011.

1. bluenorth

bluenorth New Member

Click here for more.
    I really like showing off on video...I've chatted with people before, but I want to just broadcast and share. Any good sites for that people can think of?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Nuka

Nuka Member

Click here for more.
    Here, Fetlife, hell even Redtube has a forum.

Google is a wonderful tool if yuo know what keywords to use...

3. divarope

divarope Member

Click here for more.
    Dungeon space and kynky spacer are good sites too ;)

4. MastersLil1

MastersLil1 New Member

Click here for more.
    I love a bit of exhibitionism when Master is at work!... What words are best for google??? I always end up on sites that you sign up to and then they want credit card details.. verifying my age etc... then i get aload of junk mail..

sooo.....

any clues for me???

5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Click here for more.
    Lil, try not to bump old threads (this one's last post is from 2011)- but chaturbate's another good one- our account's through sir, but it didn't need credit card details and it's free. I'll have to check with him whether it sends spam.

ETA- that's a real-time one. xtube and redtube are, I believe, free hosting ones.

6. Nuka

Nuka Member

Click here for more.
    If you're that desperate to exhibit there's always Chat Roulette and Omegle too :p

7. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Click here for more.
    I don't really approve of chat roulette because I know a ton of minors who go on there, and also because consent is a bit dubious. People might not be surprised to find fucking, but a lot aren't looking for it.

8. wendywatkins

wendywatkins New Member

Click here for more.
    Set up an account with im live. Then you can cam and get paid for it!!! I model and put videos on southern charms, too :)

9. MrWolfgang

MrWolfgang Member

Click here for more.
    Ha....I love roulette and omegle. I aint on there jerkin off or nothing but, occasionally Ill get on there and do artwork on cam. Last couple of times I was doing "Cockart". Think the movie Superbad. Had a big penis in a wheelchair complete with spec ops helmet and dual shotguns. Got alot of good laughs and a couple of good conversations from that. But, kinda like ya said. Had to swim through a sea of dicks to get to a converstation.

10. YesMistress

YesMistress New Member

Click here for more.
    iTaboo

iTaboo