Femdom and Strapon Good Morning Manparts Part 13

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2d2d2fea44fddef14ba035fece142882.jpg

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

This poor slave is letting down the women in his life by failing to maintain an erection and failing to provide proper samples of spunk, so I’ve recruited Mistress Rebecca Raynor to help me give him a thorough sensory overload and see if we can correct the problem. I start off at the top end feeding fingers into his mouth to check if his tongue, that should be pleasing women, can work properly. As Mistress Rebecca works on squeezing his balls I let him lick and taste my boots. If he is a really good slave then he is on a promise of licking both mine and Mistress Rebecca’s bare feet – but that is a privilege he is going to have to earn. I plan to sit my rubber-covered rear right on this slave’s face, but before that I need to teach him what it is like to have my rubber-gloved hands pressing tightly around his face. It does make it hard to breathe, but my fellow Domme is kind enough to distract him by pushing her stiletto heels firmly into his balls. I think we are well on our way to a cure but there is a long and painful path ahead.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:00
Video: 820x462, VP6F, 3780kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 279.9 MB