GOLDEN VINTAGE movie collection - VHCM (Daily)

svremeto

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

VHTM35 How Do You Like It

How Do You Like It

Year: 1985
Genre: Classic, Mature
Quality: DVDRip
Language: Original

Studio: Aulbach Film International

Starring: Sharon Mitchell, Helga Sven, Aurora, Melanie Scott, Pamela Jennings
Description: Jamie Gillis plays a not-too successful psychologist who finally puts two and two together and comes up with a winning proposition-open a brothel in his office at night and really put his steamy bedside manner to work! But how is he going to keep his luscious wife in the dark about this horny business venture? Can he count on his tantalizing new employees to keep their mouths shut?

File Size: ~700MB
Resolution: 576x432
Duration: 86 min
Format: avi

HOLD [CTRL] AND CLICK THE PICS TO OPEN IN NEW WINDOW

Please inform me for deadlinks. View my posts to find all kind of quality content.

You can buy a premium account to download faster and to support me. Thank You in advance!

00240x0032-12.png

VHTM35How do you like it.part1.rar
VHTM35How do you like it.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

svremeto

VHTM31 French Finishing School

French Finishing School

Year: 1981
Genre: Adult, Classics
Quality: VHSRip

Director: Loic Chalmain
Studio: Caballero

Starring: Desiree Cousteau, Brooke West, Cathy Grenier, Monique Carriere, Claude Irisson.
Description: "French Finishing School" is a place where young girls receive the best education in the arts of refined living. They may enter as girls, but they leave as women. Samantha is a sexy, young and eager student when it comes to the art of seduction. She gives her handsome teacher, Eric, a few lessons in school. Samantha has taken graphic photographs depicting Eric in bed with Katie (one of his students), which she uses as material to turn Eric into her love slave. Eric relents and does Samantha's Bidding and bedding. Samantha's romantic with Eric quickly breed resentment, and Eric loses no time in exacting his revenge. Eric Plots a sexual violation for Samantha which ends up in an enjoyable climatic experience in "French Finishing School"

.jpg.html] .jpg.html] .jpg.html] .jpg.html] .jpg.html] .jpg.html]

File Size: ~850MB
Resolution: 480x360
Duration: 72 min

Please inform me for deadlinks. View my posts to find all kind of quality content.

You can buy a premium account to download faster and to support me. Thank You in advance!

00240x0032-12.png

VHTM31French Finishing School.part1.rar
VHTM31French Finishing School.part2.rar
VHTM31French Finishing School.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

svremeto

VHTM59 Matinee Idol

Matinee Idol

Year: 1984
Genre: Classic, Feature, Straight, Couples

Director: Henri Pachard
Studio: VCA

Starring: Angel, Colleen Brennan, Jesie St. James, Kay Parker, Laurie Smith, Tigr, David Freidman, Elmo Lavino, Henri Pachard, Hershel Savage, John Leslie, Ray Michaels
Description: Linda and Lance are two adult film stars whose private and professional lives go into the dumper. When they refuse to make any more films, replacements must be found. Enter the former poolman (Herschel Savage) who can really swing a hose and unclog anyone's filter. He applies just enough slippery suction to land the part. These are your Matinee Idols at their lusty best!

http://t10.smplace.com/preview?/63643/63643122_vhtm59_matinee_idol..jpg http://t10.smplace.com/preview?/63643/63643123_vhtm59_matinee_idol..jpg http://t10.smplace.com/preview?/63643/63643124_vhtm59_matinee_idol..jpg http://t10.smplace.com/preview?/63643/63643125_vhtm59_matinee_idol..jpg http://t10.smplace.com/preview?/63643/63643126_vhtm59_matinee_idol..jpg http://t10.smplace.com/preview?/63643/63643127_vhtm59_matinee_idol..jpg

File Size: ~930MB
Duration: 73 min

00240x0032-12.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 369.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

svremeto

VHTM51 Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Wirklich War Teil 4

Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Wirklich War Teil 4

Year: 1982
Genre: Classic

Director: Gunter Otto
Studio: Herzog

Starring: Sandra Nova aka Uschi Karnat, Ernst Kraus, Sigi Buchner, Jurgen Winter
Description: Josefine, who made the acquaintance of the young noble Wanja with a quickie celebration in the Russian legation, experiences a tender, loving night. But the romance ends tragically: Wanja is struck down in a deadly duel.
With the attempt to meet Poldi again you meet the rich but older banker 'Flower Light' who takes her to his house. Flower Light is so inspired by Josefine he lets her paint.
But when she becomes acquainted with Ferdinand an inexperienced lover, in his art studio, she cannot resist the temptation and entices him into bed. Since this liason has consequences, when that is revealed to the banker, he is against the joys of fatherhood. Some months later, the banker Flower Light is proudly shown his baby daughter.
Josefine #4 has wonderful costumes and decorations, a touch of humour and exciting sex action. The film will give you an impressive experience, in a word: A genuine, Mutzenbacher/Herzog Video Production.

Resolution: 512x384
Duration: 81 min

00240x0032-12.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 296.0 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

svremeto

VHTM54 Seka's Lacy Affair 2

Seka's Lacy Affair #2

Year: 1985
Genre: Masturbation, Sex toys, Lesbo, Oral, Blowjob

Studio: Hollywood Video

Starring: Seka & others
Description: In SEKA'S LACY AFFAIR #2, young Seka shares her discovery of the pleasures of masturbation and lesbian love! A gorgeous, teenage Seka demonstrates her youthful, enthusiasm as she masturbates and devours her female co-stars.

File Size: 903MB
Resolution: 352x240
Duration: 91 min
Format: mpg

00240x0032-12.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 60.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

svremeto

VHTM46 Echanges de Partenaires

Echanges de Partenaires

Other Titles: Cambio de parejas, A Change of Partners, Partenaires de vacances, Swapping Partners

Year: 1976
Genre: Feature, Straight, Classic

Director: Claude Mulot as Frederic Lansac
Studio: Alpha France

Starring: Dawn Cumming, Karine Gambier, Olivia Flores as Moanie Meunier, Guy Royer,Thierry de Brem, Brendan Reed, Jacques Gateau
Desciption: A young couple spends their honeymoon at a friend's house, friends who happened to be divorcing. Then comes Angel, a lovely eighteen years demon which is blowing a diabolical lubricity wind on these two couples who love each other, then shred and finally end up splitting. A journey of no return in the house the passions and vice.

.jpg.html] .jpg.html] .jpg.html] .jpg.html] .jpg.html] .jpg.html]

File Size: ~1070MB
Resolution: 720x416
Duration: 70 min
Format: mkv

00240x0032-12.png

VHTM46Echanges de Partenaires.part1.rar
VHTM46Echanges de Partenaires.part2.rar
VHTM46Echanges de Partenaires.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

svremeto

VHTM50 Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Wirklich War Teil 3

Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Wirklich War Teil 3

Year: 1982

Starring: Sandra Nova aka Uschi Karnat, Christine Black, Margit Ojetz, Ursula Gaussmann, Veronica Moser
Description: A life of paid passion has led our elegant heroine to contentment and luxury. She is delighted to regale us with more stories of her sumptuously erotic experiences.
Everything went well for Josephine after her return from Hungary. She bought a shop and ran a lucrative brothel. One day the constabulary hauls her off to jail where two guards trick her into pleasuring them before she's deposited in a cell with a group of unrefined street whores.
Three male prisoners have paid for access to the women. Three street girls push their pussies through the bars for stroking, cooing like doves. Josephine remains aloof at first but the lure of sex is too strong. One man, Poldi, bribes a judge and gets himself and Josephine released.
Poldi greets her at his friend Frans' house where Frans' sex, starved wife has a secret rendezvous with Poldi. When Frans catches them, Josephine, Fanny and Poldi run away.
Polidi takes them to the house of Vladimir, a wealthy friend who is hosting a Roman style orgy, with Kossak dancing! In such a liberated environment, Fanny and Josephine feel immediately at home.
The lovely actress playing Ms Mutzenbacher looks like Rula Lenska. As ever, fantastic attention to detail - back-ground settings, costumes and attitudes of the time. Apart from romping all the way through with wall-to-wall sex, the humour and pure intrigue make this series hugely enjoyable.

Duration: 74 min

00240x0032-12.png

VHTM50Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Wirklich War Teil 3.part1.rar
VHTM50Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Wirklich War Teil 3.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

svremeto

VHTM47 Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Heute War Teil 6

VHTM47 Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Heute War Teil 6

Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Heute War Teil 6

Year: 1980

Starring: Carmen Chevalier, Claudia Mehringer, Jaqueline Frank, Leila Vigso, Rosl Mayr, Tanja Fielmann, Willi Stenz, Fridolin Muller, Titus Sting
Description: Night of the wild dicks

Duration: 90 min

00240x0032-12.png

VHTM47Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Heute War Teil 6.part1.rar
VHTM47Josefine Mutzenbacher - Wie Sie Heute War Teil 6.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

svremeto

VHTM57 Little Girls Blue 2

Little Girls Blue 2

Year: 1977
Genre: Hardcore, School, Sex, Teen, Sexual Fantasy

Director: Joanna Williams
Studio: Rainbow Spectrum Film Co.

Starring: Lori Blue, Kathleen Kristel, Elaine Wells, Shirly Duke, Carl Lincoln, Kevin James, Bill Buck, Herschel Savage, Dusty Dreams, Frank Buffdurm, Lisa Waller, Linda Filler, Maggie Sinclair, Trisha Ingle, Michael James, Doria Manson

File Size: ~800MB
Duration: 80 min

00240x0032-12.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 377.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

svremeto

VHTM57 Little Girls Blue 2

Little Girls Blue 2

Year: 1977
Genre: Hardcore, School, Sex, Teen, Sexual Fantasy

Director: Joanna Williams
Studio: Rainbow Spectrum Film Co.

Starring: Lori Blue, Kathleen Kristel, Elaine Wells, Shirly Duke, Carl Lincoln, Kevin James, Bill Buck, Herschel Savage, Dusty Dreams, Frank Buffdurm, Lisa Waller, Linda Filler, Maggie Sinclair, Trisha Ingle, Michael James, Doria Manson

File Size: ~800MB
Duration: 80 min

00240x0032-12.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 377.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account