Gloves

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Aug 16, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Does anyone else enjoy the feel of hands clad in various materials sliding over their body?

Latex, leather, satin, something rough...it doesn't matter, because it's all good :D Also, there seems, to me, to be something very 'businesslike' about a dom wearing gloves, something delightfully sinister...yum ;)

2. monocrome

monocrome Member

i like doms in low cut leather gloves. then again, that is all i have experienced. other than that, i love the sensation of other types of gloves that i use during self-play. i have satin, velvet, and lace currently.

3. Little_M

Little_M Member

Gloves are cool, but the latex kind gives me the creeps xD I think leather is my favorite (elbow-length is very Dr. Horrible xDD)

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

high length latex ones make me mad

5. High length cotton or silk gloves are very nice. On a female that is.

6. J zero

J zero Member

i like leather gloves or the latex "surgical" gloves. :D

7. Black Lycra Fisting Gloves FTW.

8. Black leather gloves always get me thinking that the men wearing them has sinister intentions... ;)

And although I've never known of gloves that have pins/spikes or whatever on the outside, I think I have heard of some that have something sharp on the inside of the leather, not exactly poking through but when you touch someone, it will scratch them. I wouldn't mind finding something like that.

Between my master and I, we have several pairs of gloves, leather/satin/latex/lace, and also a pair of rough exfoliating gloves, that you wear in the bath to wash yourself or scrub off the dead skin or something. I would recommend anyone into rough/scratching sensations to try these, as they are lovely, and very cheap to buy in any shop with a toiletries section :)

9. master jey

master jey Moderator

i wear shord leather gloves my girlfriend wears long latex ones
    there are gloves like this specially for sm play

10. Well, I'm going to have to find some...bet they're expensive though :(

11. master jey

master jey Moderator

i don't think so
    they are like this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    there are better ones but can't find them in the net
    the one's i have seen ware specially for scratching

12. Banjo picks over the gloves of choice maybe? Some lovely ones about. :)

[​IMG]

13. subspace

subspace Member

Vampire gloves, search with this name and you will find a bunch.

Attached Files:

14. Vampire gloves...I thought that was what they were called, but wasn't 100% sure.

Those are lovely, and the ones Master Jey posted, especially the second pair, are absolutely gorgeous! ;)

15. master jey

master jey Moderator

yeah they are nice ^^

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM