Give me some tips

craft19

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everyone ;)

In few days i have my 1st visit to mistress and i want go prepared to her.

So maybe you could give me some tips what should i do , before i meet here?
Only think what i could think now is shave evering on me.

And maybe have to get little stress off ? Becous i need just for start becous i say to use me agains my will when im to here. Ofc she do what i was good and wount do what im 100% against like gold shower :confused:

So please other slaves give me some tips :angel:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ask her ahead of time if she has anything she requires of you, such as dressing a particular way, and then make sure you follow her instructions.

I agree with sebastian on this. If you're not sure about something, then ask. BDSM needs communication to work properly.

Its in a sub's nature to want to please their dom. However, sometimes this can backfire. If your mistress has not told you about specific preferences yet then I'd suggest you wait before doing anything. She might order you to do something.

For instance, how do you know she would like you shaved? maybe she prefers hairy men, or men with hair in certain places? maybe she'd enjoy shaving you?

Your intentions were good, wanting to please your mistress, but by shaving beforehand you've taken away a chance for her to dominate you and instead unknowingly asserted your will and took back control(a small piece of control).

Of course, she could just order you to keep it shaved or let it grow out, maybe even punish you for doing something without her permission *shrugs*. I'm not a sub, but from what I understand a sub would probably be turned on by the idea of being in some way bound and then shaved.

I'd probably use rope. Its versatile, and can be used to keep the knees spread- unless a spreader bar was available but that could get in the way. Then maybe a blind fold. Arouse the sub in some manner, and then use some sort of hot and cold play, hot water and then blowing cool air on the affected area or heated massage oil. Maybe a soft towel to contrast the scrape of the razor.

*shrugs* I got off topic...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account