BDSM Girls Tied and Tickled - Addie Juniper tickle torture - another angle

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

22f3e4d740051c646f88ab7d9368706a.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Girls Tied and Tickled
Cast: Addie Juniper
Genres: BDSM, Swimming, female tickling male, foot tickling, tickling armpits, tickling.
Video language: English

A classic from 2007 remastered in high resolution We have a special special guest star from the fetish world. Addie Juniper, This girl is very ticklish. Her armpits, her ribs and her abdominal are like bread for butter. And you can't imagine how soft her breast feel when you are tickling them. But she really didn't know what she was getting herself into until the third minute of tickling where she learned the hard way that I just don't go for the traditional spots. I dig and explore her body and when I discover a new ticklish spot I stay there and exploit it! This is what happened when I tickled her between her legs! She went wild! Hysterical! And I kept tickling her there many times for long periods. The first 20 minutes of this video are pure dynamite! At about 30 minutes, she suffers her first ice torture ever, combined with cold water sprayed all over her body! You have to see her jumping and bouncing hysterical! Then we go to the bed for the final 15 minutes for another hyper tickling scene where of curse I keep attacking her between her legs with pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 650.6 MB