Girls Playing in Strip Games - Loser Gets Punishment

mdTygALHVE

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Strip Win Lose or Take It Off
Ever watch the old game show "Win, Lose, or Draw?" This is sort of like that, except it involves stripping.

Each girl takes turns being the one to hold the marker, while the other three try to guess what she's drawing. If one of them gets it, the other two have to take something off. If nobody gets it within one minute, the draw-er has to take something off, and so does another girl of her choice.

This was a fun one. They play to two losers, who get doodled on by the winners. Enjoy.

strip_win_lose_or_take_it_off.jpeg

File: Strip Win Lose or Take It Off.mp4
Size: 317018784 bytes (302.33 MiB), duration: 00:17:38, avg.bitrate: 2397 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2201 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Strip Win Lose or Take It Off.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

mdTygALHVE

Amber, Mary and Lily Play Strip Rock Paper Scissor
This episode is nearly all forfeit, because the game is over in a couple of heartbeats. In fact, one player (spoiler: it's Lily) is slaughtered so badly that I feel the need to emphasize that this game was not rigged or fixed in any way. Just staggeringly bad luck on the part of the hapless loser, who's stark naked before either of the other two is showing any real skin at all.

And what's the price she has to pay for losing? She's covered in whipped cream and chocolate sauce, and the other two girls take their time rubbing it in and playing with it. It's disgusting, but tasty. And as is often the case when people are playing with messy substances, it doesn't always go only where they want it to go, and in the end, all three girls have to hop in the shower to get cleaned off, simultaneously.

amber,_mary_and_lily_play_strip_rock_paper_scissor.jpeg

File: Amber, Mary and Lily Play Strip Rock Paper Scissor.mp4
Size: 234129408 bytes (223.28 MiB), duration: 00:15:38, avg.bitrate: 1997 kb/s
Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1942 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Amber, Mary and Lily Play Strip Rock Paper Scissor.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

mdTygALHVE

Ashley and Kala Pie Eating Contest
The loser has to strip stark naked for the camera, of course... but the fun doesn't end there. She has to lie on the floor while her sister triumphantly empties the rest of the can of whipped cream all over her body. And then, out comes the chocolate sauce. After that, she has to endure her sister rubbing the whole creamy, chocolaty mess into her skin. Finally, after standing up and shaking the goop off as well as she can, it's up to the shower to rinse herself clean, while we stand by and watch it all. It's very messy, and awfully wet.

ashley_and_kala_pie_eating_contest.jpeg

File: Ashley and Kala Pie Eating Contest.mp4
Size: 264188610 bytes (251.95 MiB), duration: 00:15:10, avg.bitrate: 2323 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2190 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Ashley and Kala Pie Eating Contest.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Ashton and Mia Play Strip Four In A Row
Ashton and Mia are back to play Strip Four-in-a-Row, wearing cute yellow springtime outfits. Their last game of this was nearly a year ago.

In that game, Ashton managed to beat (and spank) Mia while keeping her underwear and her modesty intact. Will history repeat itself, or will Mia pull off the victory?

If you need to know the answer, highlight the spoiler.

Ashton smoked Mia, beating her 5 games to 2.

The winner gets to give us an anatomy lesson on the body of the loser, using a marker to point out all the interesting areas. I don't think the terms she used were accepted medical terminology, but what the hell.

This was a crushing victory, and the winner was quite smug about her win. She gloats about it, and she kept on gloating even after I turned off the camera. That kind of hubris can get you into trouble...

ashton_and_mia_play_strip_four_in_a_row.jpeg

File: Ashton and Mia Play Strip Four In A Row.mp4
Size: 281892459 bytes (268.83 MiB), duration: 00:16:01, avg.bitrate: 2347 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2214 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Ashton and Mia Play Strip Four In A Row.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Ashton vs The Expert
"We could play this all day! Can we play this game again?"

Those were Ashton's last words on camera after utterly crushing poor Mia at Four-in-a-Row. And while Mia was in the bathroom scrubbing the ink off her skin, Ashton was still gloating.

My buddy Aidan was tagging along for the shoot to help out. He's been after me for some time to use a sort of "Beat the Expert" format, with girls competing against a self-proclaimed expert at a certain game to win valuable cash prizes, or lose their clothes. With Ashton going on about her mad Four-in-a-Row skillz, he saw his chance. He whipped out a twenty and challenged her.

This was unexpected, and I had to scramble to get the camera and mic set up again. I'm glad I did. I realize that few people view these clips for the quality and skill of the gameplay, but really, this features some of the best Four-in-a-Row I've ever seen played. It was almost like watching two chess grandmasters at work, only instead of old Russian men, we had a hot Canadian chick.

ashton_vs_the_expert.jpeg

File: Ashton vs The Expert.mp4
Size: 223493888 bytes (213.14 MiB), duration: 00:12:38, avg.bitrate: 2359 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2226 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Ashton vs The Expert.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Darts with Ashley and Amber
These two are trying something a little bit different this time... this idea was suggested by a fan, and I figured it'd be worth a try. You'll have to judge for yourself how well it worked, but in the meantime... if you have ideas, if there's something you think would make a great stripping game or a great forfeit, post about it on the blog or email it to us!

They're here to play darts. Each girl throws three darts, and the lowest combined score loses. The twist is that the stripping is all-or-nothing... the loser doesn't lose a piece of clothing, she loses one of her five chips. If she doesn't have any chips to lose, she loses the game and her clothes. The winner gets to strip her naked. Then it's off to the showers, where the winner gets to scrub the loser clean all over. If you need to know who lost, it was Amber.

darts_with_ashley_and_amber_hd.jpeg

File: Darts with Ashley and Amber (HD).mp4
Size: 319106587 bytes (304.32 MiB), duration: 00:17:45, avg.bitrate: 2397 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2200 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Darts with Ashley and Amber (HD).mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Ice Race with Ashley and Tiana
Two girls, clad only in bra and panties. Two empty ice buckets. One ice machine, located way down the hall. The girls have to race to the ice machine, gather as much ice as they can carry, race back, dump the ice in a bucket, repeat until their buckets are full.

As you can imagine, two girls repeatedly pounding down the hall at full speed attracted some attention, and by the end of the race a small crowd had gathered to cheer them on. (We respected their wishes not to be shown on camera but you can hear them.) And they were there to watch the forfeit, as the loser got smacked on the ass by both the winner and by Kenny, the referee. (Remember Kenny, you'll see him again later.)

This clip contains no nudity, but I like it anyway. If you must know, the loser was Tiana, but it was very close.

ice_race_with_ashley_and_tiana.jpeg

File: Ice Race with Ashley and Tiana.mp4
Size: 107739776 bytes (102.75 MiB), duration: 00:05:59, avg.bitrate: 2401 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2203 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Ice Race with Ashley and Tiana.mp4 (102.7 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Lily Amber Elise Sean play Strip Spin-the-Bottle
Not two, not three, but four players in this one. And one of them is male. It's been awhile since I've posted a clip with a male player.
So anyway. These four folks get together to play Strip Spin-the-Bottle, with the two naked losers getting a forfeit.

I love this game for its "genuine" flavor. The forfeit is not as explicit as recent forfeits have been, but it is truly embarrassing to both losers.

By the way, you'll notice a censor bleep. I don't think I'm giving away any great secrets by revealing that most of my girls prefer to use stage names. Sometimes, when players get really into a game, they forget and call each other by their real names. That's what the bleep is for.

lily_amber_elise_sean_play_strip_spin_the_bottle.jpeg

File: Lily Amber Elise Sean play Strip Spin-the-Bottle.mp4
Size: 288941397 bytes (275.56 MiB), duration: 00:16:27, avg.bitrate: 2342 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 124 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2209 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Lily Amber Elise Sean play Strip Spin-the-Bottle.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Lily, Addie, Mary, and Stacy play Strip Bizz-Buzz
Please welcome these four girls back as they play the first ever game of Bizz-Buzz on LostBets.com... but not the last, I think. If you didn't go to college and therefore don't know the rules: the girls take it in turn reciting the numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and so forth, except for every number that's a multiple of 3, they have to say "bizz", and for every number that's a multiple of 5, they have to say "buzz". If you slip and get it wrong... well, in the standard version you'd take a drink, but you know that's not the way we roll around here. The ultimate loser has to rub herself down with baby oil.

lily,_addie,_mary,_and_stacy_play_strip_bizz_buzz.jpeg

File: Lily, Addie, Mary, and Stacy play Strip Bizz-Buzz.mp4
Size: 218120986 bytes (208.02 MiB), duration: 00:09:45, avg.bitrate: 2983 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 61 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2916 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Lily, Addie, Mary, and Stacy play Strip Bizz-Buzz.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Mia, Ashley and Ashton Play Strip Jester
Ashton and Mia are back, and this time they're joined by the lovely Ashley. They're here to play Strip Jester. What's Jester? An electronic game where you try to follow a sequence of lighted tones. You might know it by a different name, which is a registered trademark.

Mia has some serious problems with this game. The other two are a bit more focused.

mia,_ashley_and_ashton_play_strip_jester.jpeg

File: Mia, Ashley and Ashton Play Strip Jester.mp4
Size: 100599381 bytes (95.94 MiB), duration: 00:13:06, avg.bitrate: 1024 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 889 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Mia, Ashley and Ashton Play Strip Jester.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account